ForumsThe TavernYou know what really grinds my gears?

77 12158
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Mexican chihuaha's.they bark and bark and bark forever!! well comment leave feedback new one every week starting.tuesday.

• 77 Replies
PequenoRey
PequenoRey
104 posts
Nomad

when i get a mosquito or ant bite on the bottom of my feet cuz i cant get to it to scratch it cuz i wear shoes for 75% of the day

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

also,a new one just for those people who get theire named pronounced wrong all the time..
example:craker its NOT cracker!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I know what you mean by them new people like are like all wanna be mod-ing. It's like HSUT UP! I have been here for like 3 monthes and never got banned!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

lol.well also maybe one other one..need help,anyone got ideas?OHHHHHHHHH

"Truly something that grinds my gears...SPAMMERS!!!"

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

when i was 4 years old,i was in iraq and some chihuahua tackled and bit the living hell out of me!I had to beat it up with a rock to get it off of me!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

wow,self defense.wow,man people call me just theone but theres already theone..im theone99.

Lena_girl
Lena_girl
45 posts
Nomad

Wow I never knew little dogs could be so violent. O.O

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

lol,well now you know..oh and another thing..people that judge you and theyve never even talked to you..people have done that to me soo many times it got on my nerves.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

people that judge you and theyve never even talked to you

I so very much agree to that being a (more than) bad thing. It's an ugly side of humanity.

On the topic of chihuahuas - who the fish got the idea that those little ugly "show dogs" would be nice to have??
I prefer bigger, huggable dogs.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer bigger, huggable dogs.

Ever hugged a rottwieler? No.......well don't try!

But what grinds MY gears, is walking into star bucks and theres a guy there writing a paper on his lab top that he could easily writa anywere else, but he wants people to see him.

people that judge you and theyve never even talked to you

DUDE! That sounds like my math teacher! The first day I walked in and she was like now i know some of us arn't suppose to be in this level math...right greg? And othe rpeople do it to but....a teahcer? COMEO ON!
TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

I absolutly hate it when people complain, whine, or be annoying just to irritate you. There's this guy at my school that has ADHD and a bunch of other stuff, and he yells something randomly like every 10 minutes!

he goes around slapping people on the back. And he is a moron. EVERY TIME anyone tries to tell a joke he takes it literally. One time I told him a Yo Mamma joke, and he just stared at me and said..."really?"

another time I wanted him to go away, but I wanted to try and be nice about it, so I told him his dog died(I do that to everyone I want to go away and they usually get the hint)
He just stared at me and(I bet you know what he said)... "really?" Then he ran off crying...I can't say that I hate him but I really wish he'd grow up and start acting like a normal human being.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

haha yeah,man when someone around me throws something its always me..at home something thats not clean,always dravens fault,and when something bad bad happens guess what happens? if you said dravens fault well your worng,jk its always my fault.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ever hugged a rottwieler? No.......well don't try!

My point exactly. I prefer bigger and hugable dogs, with stress on the hugable part - not so fond of those who'll bite your hand if you try to pat them.

Only thing that really ticks me off - is flamers. You know, those who argues without arguments but with aggression. It's just so senseless.
TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

I just realized one more thing that really grinds my gear.....I'm a ball magnet

during any soccer tryout, practice, etc...I always get hit by the ball in my face, back and a lot of other places...not fun.....not fun.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What grinds my gears is getting insulted.

Showing 16-30 of 77