ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe time story

23 6098
Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

Once upon a time, there was a Big Bang. 12,8 bilion years after, my story begins.
The time was always perpetual change, death and decay. Sometimes, the time is uncoordinate due to unknown reasons. One of the unknown reasons that we know is a boy called Vaginus. We don't know how do we know this, but he can manipulate time. Let's join him in an exciting journey to a mizerable death.
Whe begin our journey in the Math class, where Vaginus tries painting dragons for the Phisics test. The teacher throws him into the window with an uppercut for being too alive. In the moment vaginus touches the carton on the window frame, something strange happened: one of his classmates, Peacenlove, commited suicide. After that, something less stranger happened: everything surrounding vaginus became 1000 years older. The roof felt on Vaginus, giving him the mizerable dead he wanted. Hearing the news, his parrents organised a party in a disco. In the middle of the party, Vaginus appeared , looking 50 years younger(he had 51 years). His parrents eviscerated him and made a delicious steak from his baby meat. Everyone was happy.

So, what do you think about this story?

• 23 Replies
Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

Good story, Demonarian23, loved it. Wish I were you

Aquajag
Aquajag
89 posts
Nomad

So were you deliberately making this ridiculous and horrible?

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

yup

Aquajag
Aquajag
89 posts
Nomad

Well you did an excellent job at that. Kudos to you.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

That short? Interesting. Bravo.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

lol thats kinda strange...

Zombielord
Zombielord
34 posts
Nomad

interesting

trigger347
trigger347
33 posts
Peasant

I think I thought of the same story when I was stuck in an English class except the teacher melted. very creative and quite amusing. A 51 year old with baby meat... Are the leftover parts going to go after the parents and get the pieces back?

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

Timestory2:
Once upon a time, Romulus founded Rome. 2800 years later, my story begins.
The time was alwais perpetual pain, tears and hatred. Sometimes, time ignores rules due to unknown reasons. And one of them is today's heroes, a policeman called Totalic Corruptard. Just like Vaginus, he can break free from time and space. Let's join him in an exciting journey to a terrible death.
We begin our second journey and the policeman's last in a car chase. Totalic Corruptard was chasing a car thief that stole the last cool military car, designed for speed, destruction and sex-appeal. It had three pozitronic guns that tried to finish the police-car. Of course, Corruptards partner was ready. In front of the window he wrote: 'Pls don't shoot us'. Due to this, in the middle of the chase, Corruptard couldn't see a big hole he felt in. Just when he had to touch the bottom of the hole, Corruptard warped back time 1000 years, in the time there was a lake in that spot. Both men drowned.
After the incident, the Police Academy made a ceremony in their honor. During the ceremony, Corruptard appeared 70 years older(he had 7) next to the general. The general shot him for not catching the thieves. Everyone was happy.

PS:Totalic Corruptard is from:
Totally Corrupted+Edward Elric

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

hey, it is not that bad

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

LOL,nice name for the boy in the 1st story.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

And stop loving yaself so much.I mean,you can do that,but don't spam it here.And you really know how to make a nice name.

mckenna_c111
mckenna_c111
120 posts
Nomad

ur story's are interesting..... but that not that bad

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

Timestory3:
Once upon a time, my native town was built.600 years later, our story begins.
This is a serious story, unlyke the other 2.
All of it begins when suddenly Vaginus and Corruptard reborn and meet. Together, they try to control and evolve their abilities. After perfectioning them, they start killig everyone until they are the only organisms on Earth. filling bad about it, Corruptard switches time. Both Vaginus and Corruptard die, and the world turns time back 100 years.
50 years later, Vaginus is born.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Please stop commenting yourself in third person.

Otherwise, the story is okay, could be better. Keep at it.

Showing 1-15 of 23