ForumsSupport ForumUnread Replies Since Last Visit

9 2691
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Something crossed my mind again. Wouldn't it be nice to click a link where there would be a list of threads you visited and could reply to again when someone else replied to it?

Like, I would reply to 5 suggestion threads, then 7 minutes later click the link and those 5 threads would show up when someone else replied to it. That would save time by clicking to different parts of the whole board and searching for a specific thread you want to reply to.

• 9 Replies
Nomad

That would be pretty handy. especially since a lot would be bumped down because of other threads and such.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

if not my idea, then at least be able to track topics and have a default link in your profile with a list of tracked topics.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

any objections anyone?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sure, why not?
Could help, especially if it was your thread.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

just now i wish this was already here. I wanted to post in a topic that was 3 days old, and i had to fish through 4 pages to do so. I really do think its a great idea.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

hey,is it ok if i make a "Unread replies on your profile"thread?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Do you mean if like we had like a messenger on the top when u last posted any of you're posts. It would have like a "1" for 1 reply or something?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Please try to hold back from bumping up your threads.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I only bumped once? And I think this will be a really great addition to the forums.

Showing 1-9 of 9