ForumsGamesSupport the Games on this site

15 3707
DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

If you like the games on this site, can you make sure to click the 'Digg This' button above the game window??

I think 'Fancy Pants World-2' and 'Stormwinds 1.5' are both DIGG worthy.

• 15 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think I would Digg more games if the button stood out more. I tend to forget that it is there, since it is so small and unobtrusive.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wats Digg?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Digg is a site that posts popular news articles, pictures, games, videos, etc. The more people that 'digg' an item, the more likely it is to get on the front page and shared with others.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

oh, do you need a account?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

To actually Digg things and vote them up, you need an account. You do not need one to read the posts however.

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

I don't feel like getting a Digg account. But I'm sure if you make the buttons a bit more noticeable, there will be more diggs.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

I'll make a digg account no problem. Where do i sign up? Is it digg.com? If not then what?

billywill
billywill
69 posts
Nomad

I dont feel like making a dig account to much work...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

dig account???

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, if you go to www.digg.com, it will take you to the website. They have a lot of cool things there. Plus, then you can Digg the games on this site. For example, I just Dugg Elements, because it is so awesome!

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

elements sucks i hate it its so weird

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well you don't have to Digg everything, just the games that you like and support.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

ok but how do you do it

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

fancy pants games r boring u just go in doors and jump on things i guess it very! bad game

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

lol only some of the games on this site is that good

Showing 1-15 of 15