ForumsForum GamesThe Brick Wall

1774 274568
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

The objective is to destroy the brick wall using whatever means nessecary. I will check back frequently and make adjustments saying status. Remember, the wall cant do what other walls cant.

• 1,774 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I make a dummy of me and then a wood wall while me and the wall take a vacation at Hawaii

DeathStar
DeathStar
28 posts
Nomad

i do Kage bushin no justsu( Multi shadow clone jutsu) and overpower the wall with my clones

and i use the trigger from sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

huh

who disarmmed the tnt!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

fires a rpg at the wall

(rocket propelled grenade)

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

it wasn't fire IMMUNE for more than one page.
It lost 20% resistance per page. Which means that at page 171 it only had 20% resistance to fire. Besides, it would also deal some earth baesd damage.
I changed it to fire immune because I was too lazy to factor in all the gunk that would come from that. (Like taking damage from a fire attack and reducing by x)

I use ma flamethrower
It explodes and you die.

ill put tons of tnt by it and hand the trigger to death star
Bannned for doing 50 freaking attacks per turn.

I send an army of Chuck Norris clones to roundhouse kick the wall for several hours.
Banned.

I make a dummy of me and then a wood wall while me and the wall take a vacation at Hawaii
FINALLY A LOCATION SWITCH!

Ice coverage: 250%
{Current Wall hp: 20,000} (Double damage each turn. -8k)
It also trusts Accan2, slatwob, Russian Freak, kamrad, RubberyChicken, Bluydee, thisisnotanalt.
No posting own damage. This will result in ban. Using a meme or nuke or chuck norris will result in ban also. No mercy given if you failed to see this.
Dead: Deathstar
Near Dead:
1 step away from being banned: Blehhh, BlackShadow, zero2212, gooddemon, royadin
banned: alt_account, afroninja1723, Shadowphoenix39, sensanaty, zero2212, sonicheroes95,

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Do people ever get unbanned?

>_>

Now I know what a meme is, but next time use a real word, or at least give some examples.

<_<

No mercy given if you failed to see this

I saw it, I just didn't know what it meant, oh wells.
MrWiffle
MrWiffle
43 posts
Nomad

I cause the volcanos in hawii to erupt.

alphachief
alphachief
126 posts
Nomad

okay... if you dont know what a zaku is then search it up.

I equip myself with a zaku II holding up a SMG with float mines in the belt and phazer beams on the shoulders.

i release several float mines near the wall and blow them up

DeathStar
DeathStar
28 posts
Nomad

i call in an air strike on the wall

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

But what about the dummy and wood wall?

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I cause the volcanos in hawii to erupt.
They erupt your mom. Oh wait she blocks them

I equip myself with a zaku II holding up a SMG with float mines in the belt and phazer beams on the shoulders.
i release several float mines near the wall and blow them up
Finally something that hit!!! They hit the wall and do 50% to the ice.

But what about the dummy and wood wall?
They ignored it.

You guys have until my next post to do 4,000 damage on the wall. Good luck, youll need it.

Ice coverage: 200%
{Current Wall hp: 4,000} (Double damage each turn. -16k)
It also trusts Accan2, slatwob, Russian Freak, kamrad, RubberyChicken, Bluydee, thisisnotanalt.
No posting own damage. This will result in ban. Using a meme or nuke or chuck norris will result in ban also. No mercy given if you failed to see this.
Dead: Deathstar
Near Dead:
1 step away from being banned: Blehhh, BlackShadow, zero2212, gooddemon, royadin
banned: alt_account, afroninja1723, Shadowphoenix39, sensanaty, zero2212, sonicheroes95,

zukiyo
zukiyo
72 posts
Nomad

I use a black hole on the brick wall that will suck everything

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

-waves to zukiyo- "Join us... Join us..."

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I use Deep Chill to warm the ice on the wall so it doesn't lose more health from ice coverage, and then shield myself from the wall's final move to kill us all, if it does.

EyeIzTehAlt
EyeIzTehAlt
7 posts
Nomad

I insult "The Brick Wall"

I used the brick's from Cerene's wall (around page 10) and build my own 3 foot tall mini wall. I sit down and play patty-cake with it.

Showing 1741-1755 of 1774