ForumsForum GamesThe Brick Wall

1774 274569
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

The objective is to destroy the brick wall using whatever means nessecary. I will check back frequently and make adjustments saying status. Remember, the wall cant do what other walls cant.

• 1,774 Replies
fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

You just said "The hole". I assumed you meant the hole they made in china that goes to america.
lol...sorry. I hired some guys to make a hole next to the wall a little while ago.
zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

i send a jaming signal to the bomb ship

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

i send a dwarf to poke the wall for several minutes

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i uses a rpg on the wall

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

i send a dwarf to poke the wall for several minutes

you're still banned. I told him why I banned you, and he put you back on the list.
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I spit on the wall and march away angerly. I then work on my next RPG.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

i uses a rpg on the wall
You use this thread on the wa- nah better not let you do that. You explode out of pure insanity.

Dalek, do you enjoy enjoy putting me out of a job of making fun of banned people? STOP RUINING EVERYTHING I WANT TO RUIN!!!!!!!!

Ice coverage: 80%
{Current Wall hp: 34,000} (Double damage each turn. -1k)
Status: Wall is at bluydees house, surrounded by turrets. Immune to fire till page 172.
It also trusts Accan2, slatwob, Russian Freak, kamrad, RubberyChicken, Bluydee, thisisnotanalt.
No posting own damage. This will result in ban. Using a meme or nuke or chuck norris will result in ban also. No mercy given if you failed to see this.
Dead: Fourtytwo, EyelzTehAlt, the-zombie-killer. Sonicheroes95,
Near Dead:
1 step away from being banned: Blehhh, BlackShadow, zero2212, gooddemon, royadin
banned: alt_account, afroninja1723, Shadowphoenix39, sensanaty,

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Im being ignored so please stop ignoring me

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I clear the ice to protect the wall, and then use my domain over water to form a Drowning Sphere around the wall. A drowning sphere protects the wall, without hitting it with water, and is fairly successful at drowning those who try to cross it. >

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I throw a doughnut at Thisisnotanalt and shout "You owe me one!". Then goes on and builds a thin LEGO wall around the actual wall(Now an old grandpa). I am "The LEGO protector protecting the wall guy" guy. Attempts to dig an escape tunnel for the wall, but it's 5 cm to small for it fit through.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Dalek, do you enjoy enjoy putting me out of a job of making fun of banned people? STOP RUINING EVERYTHING I WANT TO RUIN!!!!!!!!

Time to join that club... Anyways, I will use my powers of ex-custodian ship to re-create the gorge of eternal peril, where people will have to answer 3 questions or be tossed into the chasm.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I catch and inspect the donut for safeness, and then nom the donut.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I catch and inspect the donut for safeness, and then nom the donut.

Hey, are we friends? And how is that Wall doing? Did you people give up on the HP thing or did you lose track?
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

-Creates an alt- Mwahahaha! I ish de-banified!

zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

machine gun

Showing 1711-1725 of 1774