ForumsPopular MediaMusic is wonderful

52 10751
LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Goodness sake I love music, I thought it was funny because this topic description included "Love country" and I personally think that is the absolute worst form of music out there, sorry country lovers but it almost makes rap/hiphop look good.

Finding good Music, I would like to say, is like finding a good friend. There is a lot of music out in the world and it may take some searching to find your Music preference, don't listen to music because it is on the radio or MTV, yuck. Mainstream music is a bit silly. The music I find to be in my favorites is music that I had listen to for actually quite a while before I started really liking it, and now I absolutely love it. To keep you from reading more text than you want I'll go ahead and post some of my favorite bands:

Bloc Party, Daft Punk, Ratatat, Modest Mouse, Coheed and Cambria, The Shins, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, We Are Scientists, Wilco, Arctic Monkeys, Bright Eyes, Iron and Wine, Calexico, Cold War Kids, Against Me, Billy Talent, Death Cab for Cutie, Postal Service, Guster, Jet, The Killers, Killswitch Engage, John Mayor, and many many more

• 52 Replies
Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

alternative rock is my favorite. Country is a bunch of hillbillies singing about drinking, god, and women. It's really bad.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Whatever, I hate country personally. Anyway, minus drinking, god, and women, what else do people sing about? Yes, that's right, killing people. Apparently, alternative rock is about killing people, and maybe... politics?

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

aww man some people need there head's testing. i am open to sugistion on what to have a listen to but i love rock and hard rock the best, i like most the bands posted first and the others to but the best thing about music is meeting the band that you love most i was lucky enuf to meet greenday but that was way befor i started to love there music.

Draco00007
Draco00007
1 posts
Nomad

'Music can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable'

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

hip hop sometimes rap and definitely rock!!!

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

if you hate hiphop killyourself now

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

i mean like

ChackyJan
ChackyJan
4 posts
Nomad

Best band ever lyricwise is probably Rise Against. If you have NEVER heard any of their songs, listen to a lot of them. Some of their songs are meaningless and sucky, but the majority of them have plenty of meaning and do anything but suck. I love 'em

Other bands I enjoy listening to (right now anyways): Seether, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace,(seeing all three in concert on the 28th o' Feb ) and plenty plenty plenty others.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

i like linkon parks music.

thechosengecko
thechosengecko
27 posts
Peasant

Classic rock, hard rock, alternative, punk, and everything else is pretty good.

icanownallofyou
icanownallofyou
31 posts
Nomad

i like rock all kind of rock and a little of rap im not a big fan of rap

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

hm hardcorepunk like discharge the casualties rawside and so on and drum'N'bass music are my soundtrack of life

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
210 posts
Nomad

awesome led zepplin and pink floyd

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

i could not live without music

WtfTehMessy
WtfTehMessy
1 posts
Peasant

I like heavy metal. Favourite bands are Motörhead, AC/DC and Metallica. They are all best.

Showing 16-30 of 52