CaHuTaP
40 posts
Nomad

warfare is much, much, much better

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

i dont know why, but i prefer age of war...
but warfare is a great game.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

im goin with warfare

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Warfare,it has much better graphics.And makes more sense.And has upgrades!And has more specials!And there is more space to move your units!And has morale!And I can beat it!I can also beat Aow,but you get the picture...

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

age of war is way better...

Kaworu
Kaworu
1 posts
Peasant

Oh... I wanted to say that it would be even nicer to add first sincere comment opting for Age of War but craker was faster.

I still didn't comment on Warfare 1917 which means to me that I'm still no sure how to rate the game and my comment is still in chaos. Nevertheless I see a lot of "Best game I ever played" which I absolutely do not agree. Game is bugged, not extremely playable and not really addictive although original and really, really well made. While Age of War is a game that I come back to for like.. a year, I believe (hopefully it's old enough to make me speak truth ). And I still like Age of War although few serious design flaws. Music is absolutely amazing for a flash game and gives like +25% to overall image.

So, being sincere, I'm very curious how will Warfare 1917 change after few needed patches but so far Age of War is much more playable game, game that I want to go back to although I know it very well and been through it at least dozen of times (which is pretty much for a flash game to me), game that absolutely relaxes me and makes me feel like I always want to do something differently than the last time.
Unfortunately, I do not feel the same playing Warfare 1917.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Awsome post kaworu!

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

war 1917 all the way its kind of like shadez

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Yea shadez is pretty kewl.

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

wow hard decision:
I like both

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

........ Age of War.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Things on War 1917 seem better than Age of War. I mean, at least you have skirmishes and missions. AoG is the same battle over and over to me.

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

WAR FAIR OF 1912

Showing 1-15 of 68