ForumsSupport ForumHalloween Contest?

49 7311
SirSloth
SirSloth
6 posts
Nomad

Will there be another Halloween contest from armor games this year?... I have started production on one :P but hell, 1k is pretty motivating!

• 49 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

No. This is a gaming site, not facebook, or a social gathering site.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

No. This is a gaming site, not facebook, or a social gathering site.

*superpoke* what are you talking about. This is totally a social networking site! So accept my friend request and lets make a joke about how we hooked up in '83 and go into other peoples account and post dirty pictures while posting to people that your ex is a bitch.

Oh wait I'm on AG right now? NVM.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

klaushouse your sarcastic comments on here sometimes go too far,but this time it was actually quite amusing.Anyways until we get some kind of clarification as to what the person who posted it meant then we really have nothing more to discuss as far as I can tell.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

90% chance that its a game

10% chance that its something else, then I shall say "WHA? Why get 1000 for designing something??"

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

this is such a good idea it would draw people to the site very nicehttp://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0001.gif

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

your sarcastic comments on here sometimes go too far,

Only sometimes? Darnit I am slacking off!

No but JK, I am trying to tone it down. :S
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

umm, I haven´t seen a way to type in your bank code, so I don´t expect 1000 dollar prize. This is also off topic and doesn´t belong in here. then again, Armor games should make another section for this kind of stuff

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

umm, I havenôt seen a way to type in your bank code, so I donôt expect 1000 dollar prize. This is also off topic and doesnôt belong in here. then again, Armor games should make another section for this kind of stuff

well I think in order to get sponsored and get money from the site.You need to contact them using the contact page,and tell them the info there.

Only sometimes? Darnit I am slacking off!

That was also quite funny actually.

this is such a good idea it would draw people to the site very nice

Doesn't everything nowadays?If you think about it people say this about a lot of things the designers do with the site.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

rimsonblade, you have a point there.... but please people, lock this forum, it´s starting to get out of hand and people are getting off topic

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

1k$ aye? be cool on whoever winz lol

Hey Armorgamers its me Djkgb!! I will be having a contest!! who ever gets the bestttttttt free rider map gets to choose the armatar I user then i will make a clan of them and every one time a week we will have the contest whoever winz choses what armatar i use starts now!!!

SirSloth
SirSloth
6 posts
Nomad

Wow i totally messed up this thread, last year there was a contest on this website for halloween games, the top 3 games where sponsored for 1000$ each, I learned about it through newgrounds. And i was merely wondering if there would be some sort of similar contest as to last year.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Thank you for finally clarifying that Sir Sloth.Now onto the matter at hand.Do you think they will hold it this year?

SirSloth
SirSloth
6 posts
Nomad

Well I've been producing a game for halloween for a while (my programmer is iffy) and its a big thing... so im just trying to find a way to compensate my partners

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well besides getting money by getting sponsored I guess that could help,but I think they probably would have given a better notice for it now that I think about it,but I can't say for sure.If I get someone to help me with a flash game it would be someone who has some good art skill,b/c I have none,but I'm sure you will figure something out if they don't hold one,or if they do and you don't win.

SirSloth
SirSloth
6 posts
Nomad

I'll win if there is one :3

Showing 31-45 of 49