ForumsThe TavernThe Fall Classic

7 4947
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,826 posts
Duke

I've not seen much baseball talk on this site, but as we approach October the question keeps coming up: is this the Cubs' year? The last time they won the World Series was in 1908, and this season has already been an historic one for the club. After goat curses, black cats, and Bartman balls it looks like the Cubs have everything they need to go all the way: terrific pitching, a great bullpen, a killer lineup, and some of the best defensive players in the game. Do we have any predictions on WS winners? I'm saying Cubs and Rays in the World Series, with the Cubs sweeping.

• 7 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmm, well I don't know much about the teams. But I do know that the commercials that they have been using to advertise it, are sure getting annoying!

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Are the Yanks in it or did they lose?

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

YANKS ARE OUT!!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! ahem....uh not trying to offend anyone though...

anyways.....i really do think the cubs will win it!....rays willl probably lose in the 1st round with no experience....red sox and angels i dont know....dodgers arent good enough....mets and brewers arent good enough...anyways i think it will be angels vs cubs and cubs will win.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

U made me mad!!! Im for the angels then!

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

i am actually a mariners fan....but they just suck this year

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well the cubs will go far..but loose because of that guy with the glasses..hes everywhere i swear he stole my homerun ball and they gave me a groundrule double.

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

why did you do this topic anyway?

Showing 1-7 of 7