asas360
3 posts
Nomad

that was fun

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

well u could add more lvs maybe enemies you have to dodge you can't do much else i have an idea though i will make a forum that sez
"block adventure 4 suggestiions i will only do it if u want me to though

zymn
zymn
24 posts
Nomad

hmm...
thanks.
i hope armor excepts it. i submitted it a few days ago...

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

i think this is a good game

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

ummm its kinda weird but at the same time ok. guess its the music. heres my very short review. please dont take this badly cause its only my opinion and i appreciate the hard work and dedication for gaming
Sound: this is where the game gets a lot of points. liked the techno music. not annoying and pretty good. funny too idk why.
Graphics. to tell the truth, didnt like it..... sometimes. the block looks weird and in this computer world, you need very good designs to make a memorable game like Sonny, Gemcraft, bubble tanks simple but good, warlords, and Warfare 1917. i liked the guitar level though pretty nice!!!
Uniqueness: meh. not too high. just regular platform that doesnt bring something new to the table.
Gameplay: same as uniqueness. kinda boring but finished it. also that was way too short and didnt see enemies or new things.
Suggestion. Dont make platformers! those dont bring in an audience and some will say bad stuff about it on this website. if you still decide to continue the series, try to make the graphics better. draw with perfection. if you want make it more cartoon and make the gamer think you put like your life into it. if you want to make a great game also try to change the way of platformers and put something new. you need to think about it...
Overall: srry man. it was ok until after a while. i'll make another review for the game when it comes out in ag but for now im sorry to give this but i have to give you
a 6.5/10

zymn
zymn
24 posts
Nomad

meh.
that review is better than one guy gave.

but, you see. i made the graphics like that to give it a feel of retro, you know? thats why 8-bit music is in there. its supposed to bring u back to classics...

and, well, if fancy pants adventure became big even though its a platformer, i don't see why people wouldn't like platformers...

but, thanks.

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

so zymn should i do this

well u could add more lvs maybe enemies you have to dodge you can't do much else i have an idea though i will make a forum that sez

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

i ment this

i will make a forum that sez

Keyome
Keyome
12 posts
Nomad

I would say that you should put some lives and maybe work on square man.You could also put more levels cause i beat it in like 5 seconds. Overall it was a pretty good game.

Lebuff
Lebuff
23 posts
Nomad

Wow not that majestic or awesome just a quickly made basic platformer.

3/10

AiZ
AiZ
45 posts
Nomad

I think that its not really interesting game.

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

lebuff and aiz didn't u read page 1

i clearly sed tht u shud not post unless it's a good comment

twixbar
twixbar
13 posts
Nomad

you guys should play animator vs animation it is brilliant you can play as the stick figure or computer mouse.

Showing 16-30 of 44