ForumsSupport Forumadvertisements

28 7196
fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

I dont know what your terms with them are,or how hard it is but would it be good to space the ads a little further from the game itself? I dont know about you guys but for some reason it distracts me a lot

• 28 Replies
fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

=/

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

oops sorry about those,lag

Gtrain
Gtrain
13 posts
Nomad

That, and the "Find Sexy Girls" Ad is very distracting, and not age apropriate. I know ten year olds who go on this site.

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

I really hate those adds that say if you shoot a duck you get a free psp and when you hopelessly miss the offer still pops up and asks for all your personal information.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

lol cheeseman =)

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

it makes me mad whith the sound smileys it messes up the sound

TOT
TOT
10 posts
Nomad

I keep accidently clicking the advertisements rather than the games. I agree that they should be moved farther away.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

ya or being able to cover it up some how so it will be unclickable

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

well if we could cover them up then there wouldnt be much point in having them there in the first place but personally i havent really had a problem with the adds

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

just have butten that makes clicking on it impossible, but it will still be seen

ferrik93
ferrik93
12 posts
Nomad

adverts are always so annoying
and no matter what site you go to nowadays most of them are things like "find local singles", "slap the sumo dude, get a free PS3", and the such
especially for younger people who dont know better and put in a bunch of stuff for those adverts

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

I think we should get a filter on what advertisemaents say...all in favor say gamblepudding...all who oppose say Jhon Boxers.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes the site should have only appropriate advertisments

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

gawd those annoy me. All the dumb links to other sites that are right next to the games that I keep accidentaly clicking.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

1. I don't think AG would be allowed to alter advertisements.

2.For now, just be thankful that there are no 'rollover' ads. If you thought not clicking ads was hard...try not even touching them.

Showing 1-15 of 28