ForumsForum GamesDestiny of a Hero

40 7966
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Hi everyone! This RPG is entirely based on what you choose in the beginning of the game. The first several posts will be about the classes you can have, and the items you pick in each class. The items are very unique to their class, you cant pick something from a different class. Also, many of the items will be made up, and have their own powers and abilities.

In this RPG, you play as a young man or woman. You character starts at 13 years old, and you follow the story of their rise to becoming a world renouned hero. Of couse, certain actions will cause you to become an infamous villain. A lot of your story will depend on your starting location.

Everyone please stay with me, i have many posts to make, so there is no character sheet to fill out yet. However, you can save a spot by just posting "me". There are only five spots.

Enjoy!

• 40 Replies
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

well you can but you should see the last race first. then i have to giv you your character sheet

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

fourth race is dwarfs
Classes Weapons Armor
--------------------------------------------------------
Miner --> Pick ax (bronze) ---------> helmet (solid leather)
--> pole (bronze) ------------> gloves (leather)

Craftsmen --> chisel (bronze) -------> gloves(hard leather)
--> dagger (stone) -------> armguards (hard leather)

Shaman --> staff (wood) -------------> cloak (cloth)
--> stones -------------> goggles (leather)

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Now just fill out this character sheet, and we are ready to go!

Name:
Race:
Class:
Weapon and Armor:
Starting Location:

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Here are the xp charts. XP stacks up, it isnt reset

Lvl 1: 100 xp
Lvl 2: 215 xp
Lvl 3: 335 xp
Lvl 4: 460 xp
Lvl 5: 590 xp
Lvl 6: 725 xp
Lvl 8: 870 xp
Lvl 9: 1025 xp
lvl 10: 1090 xp

Randoms
Randoms
87 posts
Nomad

Name: Randoms Mc Randomface

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

wow im not counting you until you make the proper character sheet

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Name:Psy
Race:Elf
Class:Scout
Weapon and Armor: Staff and leggings (thick cloth)
Starting Location: Rank Wood

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Name:Erutan Revols son(play Heroes 4 if you dont know about him)
Race:Elf
Class:Scout
Weapon and Armor:Staff and leggings (thick cloth)
Starting Location:Rank Wood
Lol can I be friend with Psy?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

umm sure... do you want me to wait for other people or start now?

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

can i join

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Lets start!

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

yup lets start

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

we can start now PLEASE?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

yes chow. bigbrain, make a character sheet. Klin, make a name for ure character.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Psy and Erutan Rovel's son(wtf), you have been friends ever since you were 8, when you two fought over some mushrooms to bring back to your families. Your parents made you two make up, and soon you two became friends. Both your fathers are scouts, and you have wanted to follow in their footsteps ever since they showed you their job.

Now, you two are taking a test to see if you get into your clan's Seasoned Scout Academy, which is renowned for producing high calibur Elf Scouts. All are very valuable to their various clans throughout the Rank Wood, and some even get a chance to be one of the prince's scout in Shard City.

Currently, you are one your first part of the test, which is divided into 3 portions. The first is to find your way to a secluded location, and make camp. Then you must scout out as many hidden items as possible throught the area. You will know if it is an item you are looking for because it will have a small scroll attached to it. Finally, you must identify each item you have, and the scolls will have clues on them.

Psy, you have started on the west side of Rank Wood, with a map. Before you can look at the map, you are given a choice of travelling by day or by night. Elves will be positioned throughout the forest, making sure you travel only when you are supposted to. You are being tested on how well you can move during certain periods of time. [b]So choose: Travel by day, or by night?

Erutan Revol's son, you start on the south side of Rank Wood. Same thing happens to you, you are given the choise of travelling by night or day. You have a map that you can't look at yet. Also, Elves will be making sure you only move during your assigned time. Same choice: Move during the night or the day?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

oops. For now only, only the question is supposed to be in bold, like it is in Klin's section

Showing 16-30 of 40