ForumsForum GamesDestiny of a Hero

40 7971
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Hi everyone! This RPG is entirely based on what you choose in the beginning of the game. The first several posts will be about the classes you can have, and the items you pick in each class. The items are very unique to their class, you cant pick something from a different class. Also, many of the items will be made up, and have their own powers and abilities.

In this RPG, you play as a young man or woman. You character starts at 13 years old, and you follow the story of their rise to becoming a world renouned hero. Of couse, certain actions will cause you to become an infamous villain. A lot of your story will depend on your starting location.

Everyone please stay with me, i have many posts to make, so there is no character sheet to fill out yet. However, you can save a spot by just posting "me". There are only five spots.

Enjoy!

• 40 Replies
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Ok,I first of all will name my character Tamer Coldarrow.And for that question about night or day,guess Ill travel by night because no one would be able to see me.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I already made it!

Humanoror
Healer-->small hammer-->robes(cloth

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

thats not the character sheet! fill out the one i showed you earier.

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Tamer, you choose to travel by night. Since it is sunset already, you are allowed to open your map. On it, you see a map of the Southern area of Rank Wood, where you are. On it, there are many green trees, a river at the edge of the west of the map crossing the forest towards the middle of the map, an orange tree towards the west of the map, a hut just north of the river, and a cave at the east border of the map. There is also an arrow pointing north. Where would you like to go? (or just make your own way through the trees towards the clearing you are going to, which is north of the river.

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

I would go in the cave.Maybe i can have some shleter there for the night.But first of all,check it for any beasts that could kill me or get tamed by me.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

what about me...

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

jalte make the correct character sheet.

Tamer, you head off east towards the cave, guided by the moonlight. You have a long way to go, so you travel quickly. All around you, you hear strange sounds, and see things moving. By the position of the moon, you can tell that its already 1 am. You have about 6 hours of travel left, and you are half way there. As you near the cave, the undergrowth gets thicker. You are lucky that you have thick leggings, but even so they are getting ripped. Soon, you see the cave. You have about an hour of travel time left, and you are dead tired. Suddenly, a shape fall from the tree in front of you, blocking your path. What do you want to do? go around it, attack it, speak to it, walk over it

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i did... first page...

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

thats not the correct way

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Race: Dwarf
Class: Miner
Weapon and Armor: Pickaxe and Helmet
Starting Location:Oblier Mines (Dwarf City)

Showing 31-40 of 40