ForumsThe Tavernwhat is the worst accident that ever happens to you?

32 4608
bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

one of them was when I was riding my bike and I crashed into my firend and I flew over the hanndle bares and landed flat on the ground with my eyes closed.I was thinking I was dead and so where my firnds and I relised I was alive so I got up with blood gushing down my shoulder and it did not hurt.

• 32 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Well, I fell into a wall, which hurt enough, but I sort of bounced off, then lent back into the wall and I ended up slicing my head on a skirting board... not that bad really... although I still have a scar....

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

worst accident?

well, i died once

jahsonx
jahsonx
329 posts
Nomad

I broke my permanent front incisors when playing a game once and have to replace them with jackets.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Well, when I was training for gunpractice in round 173, I accedently shot on a piece of metal, and the bullet come right back on me. On my arm.

CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

mmm... once smashed a tv...
was like rolling it through the room on its little rollertable, but then this gab made it tilt onto the floor... and it was and old glasstube tv, so the tube shatterd into a million pieces... it was quite beautifull

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

i went full speed into a brick wall... (i'll let that soak in)

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

oh ya on a small bike

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

i fell off a bridge straight into a river fiew years ago... broke 30 bones (including head bones, all 8)

sanny
sanny
124 posts
Nomad

I fell down the stairs on the day when I went to the performance

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

A chair falled on me!Trust me,it hurts worse than it sounds!

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

bigbrain that cannot cause death...i cant believe you are so lucky avoiding high-grade danger!!!

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Well,I almost got hit by a car...twice...

Psychotik92
Psychotik92
16 posts
Nomad

Accidents don't really happen to me. I guess the worst one is that I hurt me knee while falling down three steps of stairs.

RKO
RKO
140 posts
Nomad

Well the only bad accident that happened to me was all because of my stupidity. I was out camping when I was like 7, and I was walking and looking back behind me so I wasn't really watching where I was going and then I walked into one of those electric boxes that they plug into RV's...while it was open. So long story short I cut open my chest about 3 inches long, and thats about it. I never really had anything worse than that. I have been pretty lucky over the years .

windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

I tripped on my shoelace and broke my arm..

I broke my nose at rugby three times

And I once had muscle tearing on my heel which stopped me from doing much and now my foots permentely bent inwards

If I think of more I'll tell..

Showing 1-15 of 32