ForumsForum GamesGuess the above users IQ

183 26960
Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

In this game, you have to guess the aboves user IQ. You can discover that by seeing his posts, about(people withought about, please don't post here), armatar and favourite games.

Note:This is played in a system where the medium IQ is 100
Note:You are not allowed to offend somebody, excepting the IQ guess itself

• 183 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

160 is a certified genius

I've heard 140 and 150 as the genius guidelines. Also, there's been some recent research that has found that IQ increases over time and that there are different kinds of IQ.
-------
DDX gets a 156 general IQ.
----------
(being too smart has its sharp sides too).

Ugh, seconded.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I'll give you a 125. You seem to be pretty smart

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'll give you a 125. You seem to be pretty smart

You were 29 points too low
-------
127, you seem intelligent.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

A 154, really, dang that's really friggen smart. Can you take an IQ test online, a real one that's not a ad?

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

You got 120 from me, more than average.

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

Hmm, now I can't accurately determine a persons IQ by just looking at his number of posts or by judging whether what he/she has written is, in any manner, even slightly adequate for determining is/her IQ, I have a strong feeling that Spore has an IQ of 126. Just a conjecture though.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

I feel you got 129...somehow!

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

Wrong guess *grins*. Anyways, I'll still say you have 126.

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

Hmmm...131 for lightcrux, maybe.

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, but how on earth are we supposed to guess someone's IQ from intelligence of posts and favorite games? I mean, sure you get some clues from those, but it mostly has nothing to do with IQ.

IQ isn't a measure of intelligence, it's a measure how fast one can learn and make sense out of things. Like: A 70 year old with an IQ of 80 can know just as much as a 20 year old with an IQ of 120, much more ,even if he spends enough time learning things.

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

Triple post. Gah. I promise this won't happen again. I hate it when I find something that I said wrong.

too clear up any misunderstandings: I was just saying that the way you told us to guess someone's IQ was wrong, and easily faked. Now we just have a buncha people putting long words in their sentences to make themselves sound smart (obviously even got me doing it. It's not a bad thing, it's completely human, and I have no way of knowing whether you just said that to sound smart or not.

Ahh...whatever, just keep the guessing going

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

1 or 2 maybe ? nah 112 you obvioulsy thik things through (too much so looking at the trip post) lol well now the below user must accuratley assimilate using juxtaposition and many other interfericial onnuences deduce my intelligence quotient with the lack Dysdiadokokinesia on their being.

Now we just have a buncha people putting long words in their sentences to make themselves sound smart

Pah I dunno what you're on about
afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

IQ is pretty much useless now. I can't think of the name, but there is a guy that figured out that certain parts of your brain are more developed than other parts. That's why some people can play any sport very well. While others are amazing at math and can do any problem easily. I think the parts are Math & science, Sports, Foreign languages, Art, Writing and a think 1 or 2 more.

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

Hmmm...I pretty much agree with Necrotic and Afroninja (I think your talking about Howard Gardner). Anyone else who agrees with closing this topic?

Showing 166-180 of 183