ForumsForum GamesGuess the above users IQ

183 26944
Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

In this game, you have to guess the aboves user IQ. You can discover that by seeing his posts, about(people withought about, please don't post here), armatar and favourite games.

Note:This is played in a system where the medium IQ is 100
Note:You are not allowed to offend somebody, excepting the IQ guess itself

• 183 Replies
Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

@rules i forgot to post

a) Every post on this topic should have at least 3 lines
b) If you want, you can post here poems or stories to prove your high iq (hope this will not get locked for such a reason)
c) No one should rate with an iq lower that 50, cause in that point you don't know the alphabet and cannot access the community

Also, the person below me will rate champion 10, not me

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

my iq is about 108

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

i think your iq is between 107 and 109 but might be lesser because of your low attention span because the topic was Guess the above users IQ

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

yours might be 125 judging that your awfully close to guessing my iq

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Since chowdollas has already published his, I'm not going to bother guessing :P

And it is almost impossible for a person to have an IQ higher than 150, so don't exagerate.

IQ (Stanford-Binet version), is determined by a normative population measure which means the score is statistically tied to candidate distribution.

To cut to the chase, the easiest way IQ scoring is interpreted is by landmarking. If you have an IQ of 100, it means that you lie on the median of all canditates i.e. 50% of candidates would score higher than you, and 50% of them would score lower. If you score 70, you are "one Standard Deviation" below, meaning that approximately 84% of candidates would score higher than you (I think), and if you score 130, this means only about 16% of candidates would score higher than you.

To explain, a "standard deviation" is a standard (lol) statistical measure. In numerical terms, 1 S.D. would cover 68% of the sample space, whilst 2 S.D. covers 95% (3 S.D. covers something like 98%, etc.) This is just a curve modelled on population studies. The reason I mention this is to explain why an IQ of 150+ is not only highly unlikely (not impossible) but also why it is not particularly accurate: because there are fewer people up at this range and so there's less absolute values with which to calculate trends. IQ is, after all, a measure of trends.

All this said, I don't even know what my IQ is anymore. The last meaningful test I took was when I was 4 years old, and ever since then I've only ever received a very vague ballpark estimate for academic streaming purposes. Now, IQ no longer plays a role in determining any aspect of my life.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well, I will just take this opportunity to flame some more! Its totally personal everyone, so don't get worried! Personal Argument...

1. Because he is a know-it-all.
2. Because he is Victorian.
3. Because he is a Victorian.
4. Because he lives in Victoria.
5. Because he doesn't think this game is worthwhile.
6. Because he won't admit he is a bogan.
7. Because he is Victorian.

Enough information!

(I am soooo gonna cop it!)

KingRyan

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yeah? Oh yeah!? Well Kingryan I estimate you have an IQ of 2! So there!!!!!

(lol, real mature, huh.)

You Southern bogan!

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Strop, smart enough to become a Moderator, but to show the new members how NOT to act in AG
Original (For becoming Mod): 125 IQ
Decrease (Acting Immature): 99 IQ

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

Uh...you think that acting immature lowers your IQ...oh man if my IQ lowered every time I acted immature I'd be dead...
choazmachine = 108 IQ

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

LOL thats true. I guess for saying something that made you kinda think and because he has an average amount of posts i'd say an IQ of 121 =D.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I have to say 115.
I don't really know you,but you use good spelling.

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

You make inteligent comments MOST of the time.
You're very organized...of course that doesn't really make you smart, it just makes you a neat-freak
juan999999 = 118 IQ

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, not sure. Cannot remember if I have seen you that much before, but nice spelling and all that. 120 or what the average is. A little above that.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

We haven't had a chance to meet!
But besides all that,i have seen your art.
I'm quiet amazed!
Very good spelling and grammar.
120 IQ

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

University of Texas, Juan! That means that your IQ cannot be too bad, but I'm assuming that it's pretty high, so 123.
I don't know you well enough to make it really high.

Showing 16-30 of 183