ForumsForum GamesGuess the above users IQ

183 26940
Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

In this game, you have to guess the aboves user IQ. You can discover that by seeing his posts, about(people withought about, please don't post here), armatar and favourite games.

Note:This is played in a system where the medium IQ is 100
Note:You are not allowed to offend somebody, excepting the IQ guess itself

• 183 Replies
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Closer than many have gotten, well you seem about 120.

deathfromdimes
deathfromdimes
91 posts
Nomad

[i]

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

um well on account you simply said [i], you probably have a 80?

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

hehe^^

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I... Don't know, this is such a silly forum game... It's not even that common for people to know what their IQ is. I've had mine tested, though.

Ehm, 103?

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

> 80! Nah, 140, above average C:

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

That's actually really close. Got it measured to 146~
Sheez, I just ruined the fun of trying to guess mine. I shall step away from this forum game and let the next person take a guess at Savorath.

This post was never here~

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

hycb ure rong its 131 (is we supposed to tell?)

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Probably about 130, maybe lower by the grammar.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6407/mybannerglitter6dc5e112dh2.gif

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hey guys I looked up what the IQ levels are.Anything higher then 124 is enough to allow you to be a member of the High IQ society(no joke there is such thing)Also the highest score possible is apparently 160.So going with that info I am going to say 110-120(average-above average level)

bbyers9113
bbyers9113
283 posts
Nomad

Average IQ is about 100 right now, for some reason it is lowering lately. This hasn't happened since they began measuring IQ. The best theory there is to explain this is because of the increase in population.
If by High IQ society, you mean MENSA, then there really is no set number that will allow you admittance. It all depends on the quality of the test you take, of which MENSA will be the judge.
Therefore, you appear to be above average at least a bit. So I will guess, about 110.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Crimsonblaade55 is one of the most intelligent people on this site so i give him a 145

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Average IQ is about 100 right now, for some reason it is lowering lately. This hasn't happened since they began measuring IQ. The best theory there is to explain this is because of the increase in population.
If by High IQ society, you mean MENSA, then there really is no set number that will allow you admittance. It all depends on the quality of the test you take, of which MENSA will be the judge.

Not exactly.If it had a different name then what I was talking about then I would have looked it up.I was talking about these guys.

I will look that group up though.....Found it.Here is there link.

As for your IQ level I would say about 110-115.

Champion I think you are about the same,although maybe a bit lower.I'm not exactly sure,but I am no where near 145.Actually it is a bit more average.I just have a english teacher for a mom so I know how to write well structered sentences.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I don't know you, but I think 120 sounds right.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

i guess 100 - 1,000 lol but i know mine is like 128

Showing 46-60 of 183