ForumsForum GamesGuess the above users IQ

183 26974
Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

In this game, you have to guess the aboves user IQ. You can discover that by seeing his posts, about(people withought about, please don't post here), armatar and favourite games.

Note:This is played in a system where the medium IQ is 100
Note:You are not allowed to offend somebody, excepting the IQ guess itself

• 183 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

That's pretty much where mine is XD You get 130 for having a clever-ish name and guessing my IQ on the spot.

gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

shine shine shine........... shine....shinshineshine.....shi....ne.....ssssshhhhhhiiiiiiiinnnnnn........and your q with 160 being Smartest person ever..Fish/160

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I'm touched... I get the kudo for being the smartest person here ='

Sheen TET soo

But I don't know what to give you, I haven't seen you at all before... Well, for you reading my debates means that you are a regular in the politics forum, so you must be smart to a degree.... With 100 being the average rating, I'll give you a 126. Participate in the debates so I can give you a fairer score =)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Toad I'm disappointed in you, he's BOUND to have at least 90, he found Armor Games on his computer!
Yeah, it didn't occur to me that 70 would be considered "special" until after I posted. . . .lol.
You state your Ideas well, normally has long posts, and is/are overall intelligent.
P.S. huh, I was always pronouncing your your name SHIN-tet-soo.

GamerMatt
GamerMatt
41 posts
Nomad

IQ: 125?

LJames23
LJames23
28 posts
Nomad

GamerMatt
GamerMatt
41 posts
Nomad

113?
He's got a good avatar. Lol no sriously. 113.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

P.S. huh, I was always pronouncing your your name SHIN-tet-soo.

shin = ' tet = // soo = '

If you know what I'm talking about, the syllable TET is the more emphasized of the word, so it is capitalized.

115; for giving him an IQ rating for his chosen armatar, and for misspelling "seriously", even if you typed too fast, you still didn't type the right letters.
brat123
brat123
31 posts
Nomad

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

I'd say 95. No offense but I am serious. :-P

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I don't know. You're new, i have not seen any of you're posts, and you're quick to criticize someones IG (brat) even though you can't of seen many of his posts (he has only 2).

So, 107.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

My bad I*Q

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

Ricador
Ricador