ForumsForum GamesGuess the above users IQ

183 26973
Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

In this game, you have to guess the aboves user IQ. You can discover that by seeing his posts, about(people withought about, please don't post here), armatar and favourite games.

Note:This is played in a system where the medium IQ is 100
Note:You are not allowed to offend somebody, excepting the IQ guess itself

• 183 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
that comment above doesn't give any hints, I'm gonna guess 140!!!

RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

I'll give you 110...why? No idea...just seems like...you I guess

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

100 the average. i have no idea who you are, and i have never ever seen you, so i know nothing about you.

P.S. Anyone I know is a spammer i will give a low IQ because spam is so easy to understand.

Clue I go to the gifted program, and only 2% of people beat me in the math MAP test in all of Kansas, and only 4% in reading!

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

oh yeah, i am 10 years old.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I have seen you before but you haven't posted a lot of good ideas in the site.
(looking in profile)
Has a very neat organized profile with a club and all the users in order.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

154;I've seen you on many debates and you are around the S&S forum helping and suggesting ideas, while proving good and solid points on the debates; you're pretty high up there I'm guessing.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hmmm I'd say around 120. I've seen you around debates and such. You have solid posts which leads me to believe that you are pretty intelligent. 154 is pretty dang high, since Einstein may have one around 170. 100 is about average I believe.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

It just seemed like a nice number =)
Not genius but not 'dumb', perfectly in the middle....I think, I'm not an IQ Chart so I wouldn't really know. I may have to go ask one now.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

130!!
I'm going to have to give you an IQ of 20 becuase he's a mod!
I would say 140.
I'm joking!
I'm giving you a nice estimate of 137 becuase you rally express yourself very clearly in the S&S section.

154;I've seen you on many debates and you are around the S&S forum helping and suggesting ideas, while proving good and solid points on the debates; you're pretty high up there I'm guessing.

OMG!
I'm Einsteins son!
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Hmmm I'd say around 120. I've seen you around debates and such. You have solid posts which leads me to believe that you are pretty intelligent. 154 is pretty dang high, since Einstein may have one around 170. 100 is about average I believe.

Are you sure? 154 IS gifted, and my true IQ is in the 150s last time I checked. Average is 100 IQ, but the average IQ is steadily increasing as time goes on. However, the average will always be at 100, do you know why? Because if you think of it like integers, it would be like this:

-10 -5 |0 +5 +10

This will always be higher as time moves on, but the average IQ is always 100 because it is the middle number and it cannot change.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I am in several gifted classes too.
Shinetsu Shinitsi i don't know what name is that but when you log back in you have to remember the name fool!
Which needs a really good memoriy.
Not only becuase of that but also becuase you always make people understand what you try to say wnd shut their moths when they give bad ideas.
heck!You even did it to me!
I must saw i got

images?q=tbn<i class=http://bp1.blogger.com/_hKfJbfbBxMU/RyDzW6DABuI/AAAAAAAAAcA/JyLhzW4XiCA/s400/pwned.jpg" alt="http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbnhttp://bp1.blogger.com/_hKfJbfbBxMU/RyDzW6DABuI/AAAAAAAAAcA/JyLhzW4XiCA/s400/pwned.jpg" />

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

130!!
I'm going to have to give you an IQ of 20 becuase he's a mod!
I would say 140.
I'm joking!
I'm giving you a nice estimate of 137 becuase you rally express yourself very clearly in the S&S section.

o.o ACTUALLY my post was directed to ShintetsuWA, Estel randomly appeared when I hit 'Post Your Reply', I think he's magic.
And Estel is actually a smart person so he'd probably have something like 140+, 140 being the bare minimum.

And I would have an IQ of 20, but actually I took a weird test at school and it told me 107 =D
I'm a peanut butter
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I know the standard average will always be 100, I just haven't really looked at IQs of the present people. I have no idea what my IQ is, so I can't really make a valid guess :P

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

o.o ACTUALLY my post was directed to ShintetsuWA, Estel randomly appeared when I hit 'Post Your Reply', I think he's magic.
And Estel is actually a smart person so he'd probably have something like 140+, 140 being the bare minimum.

And I would have an IQ of 20, but actually I took a weird test at school and it told me 107 =D
I'm a peanut butter

Just for that you deserve a 120=peanut butter jelly time!
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I am in several gifted classes too.
Shinetsu Shinitsi i don't know what name is that but when you log back in you have to remember the name fool!
Which needs a really good memoriy.
Not only becuase of that but also becuase you always make people understand what you try to say wnd shut their moths when they give bad ideas.
heck!You even did it to me!
I must saw i got

I did? lol I apologize if I actually did put your idea down XD

Ok since I didn't rate your IQ I'm going to say 125. You have posted some ideas many of which had good merit. But ouch Estel; 120 for me??
Showing 76-90 of 183