ForumsThe TavernVampires or Werewolves?

122 23375
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

you see i was tired and clicked accidentaly on a saponsor that is a game where you chose to be a vampire or werewolf so what would you choose?

• 122 Replies
Aireo0
Aireo0
13 posts
Nomad

[b]Vampire all the way

Aireo0
Aireo0
13 posts
Nomad

but werewolves are still fresh

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Kipdon. Where did you get your info? Vampires don't die from water.

But that is a rumor, that they can die from Holy Water, which is blessed water and since Vampires are Undead it can hurt(possibly kill) them.
_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

i would be a vampire

rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

Vampires is the coolest.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

i said vampire before but now i definitely say werewolf they're way more cooler!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

If I may be specific and choose a WoD thingy - gangrels. :P It's a kind of vampire, in case you don't know.
Otherwise, werewolves.

And Cenere, I think bite'fight gets censored out. Presumably people have been spamming with their hunt-links.

TexanProvo
TexanProvo
408 posts
Nomad

Werewolf, more power and you still get to be human most of the time. Vampires probably couldn't eat regular food and are a lot easier to kill than a large angry werewolf. Plus, the pack would allow for a more tactical approach to getting food then either seducing someone or attacking them in the dark.

Hellbored
Hellbored
8 posts
Nomad

Vampires can't eat regular food? Huh.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Vampire for sure.

bboy1122
bboy1122
65 posts
Nomad

I agree with TexanProvo Werewolves mos def

LJames23
LJames23
28 posts
Nomad

Werewolves all the way.you dont have to drink blood or watever....thats just gross.and vampires have so many weaknesses

bboy1122
bboy1122
65 posts
Nomad

ya and the only weakness werewolves have is silver

rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

Always the vampire out ranks the werewolf because werewolf only transforms into its monstrosity figure at full moon but the vampire can transform anytime at nighttime only or somewhere without light. The vampire also is a silent killer when it comes to mirror only because it has no reflection so the victim will not see it.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Vampires Rule.

http://th205.photobucket.com/albums/bb46/em_meliscent/th_vampires.jpg

Showing 16-30 of 122