ForumsThe TavernVampires or Werewolves?

122 23471
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

you see i was tired and clicked accidentaly on a saponsor that is a game where you chose to be a vampire or werewolf so what would you choose?

• 122 Replies
Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

not both of them.. i wanna be a human D:

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Clearly werewolf. You could lead a relatively normal life. I would just build an impregnable room in my basement and keep it stocked with meat and lock myself in there every full moon then Id just live my life. If you were a vampire you would feel the efffects all the time, not being able to go in the sun etc.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

A vampire.
But werewolves sure are tempting.

I chosse vampire.
I want to suck your blood

Mwhahahahahaha.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

VSMPIRES YESSHHH

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

Vampires

the1andonly
the1andonly
115 posts
Nomad

hmm... ill say werewolf's, there stronger and can live outside the dark, vampires cant, although vampires dont age...

erokogirl
erokogirl
98 posts
Nomad

actually vampires can be anyone. fire tail madness could be a vampire! back then kids would believe in anything so then they gpt really scared of vampires and their parents all told them vampires can't go out in day light so they should be okay, and they said any light will kill them. the truth is that vampires can go out in daylight and they will not burn if silver strikes them. parents just made that up so their kids won't feel scared. if you ask me i would be a vampire because their fangs can shrink back like a humans. look it up!

the1andonly
the1andonly
115 posts
Nomad

i suppose your right, but if one doesnt exist, why should the not?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, still going for the best definition of vamps and weres I have ever seen, the WoD definition.

actually vampires can be anyone

Well anyone could be a werewolf too. Weres are able to shapeshift at will, though not many are born with the blood of the wolf in them. Werewolves are stronger, more uncontrollable, with rage burning in their minds.

Vampires are not as strong, but more human, though the beast in them, the monster carving blood can make them go insane.

Go find the WoD at your local library, it is worth a read.
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Lycans hands down. They may have the setback of only being awaken on a full moon which usually is only once a month, 2 every once in awhile but when that day comes, they get some crazy terror out. They also have a more cooler name compared to Vampires. Vampires also have issues since they suck on blood and what not...

the1andonly
the1andonly
115 posts
Nomad

vampires

good things: dont age... more human (look,etc)... there always in there "strong" form... there smarter then werewolf's...

bad things: they suck blood of people and if they cant find anyone/they've killed everyone they would soon die since without blood... they would die of hunger... they cant go into the light (myth) they can easily be killed by garlic (myth)

Werewolfs

good things: stronger they vampires... they can turn into werewolfs at any time (myth)

bad things: they can easily be killed by sliver, more aggressive, suffers pain when "transforming"

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I think vampires are amazing I have read a couple of books about them.Yes, thhey can go out in day but they would be burned if they were out for more than 2 hours.If they were a half vampire then they could stay outside all they like.They can heal wounds with spit and move extra fast and are much stronger.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

why do you people like were wolves

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

You dont remember the times you kill people. I wouldnt want to be a vampire and have PTSD. I doubt sucking someones blood would be a pleasant experience. Plus if you were smart you would chain yourelf up every full moon to minimise damage.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

idk i like both of them

Showing 106-120 of 122