ForumsForum GamesThe zombie outbreak

30 5575
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I will let five people join so I dont get overworked. A zombie outbreak has happened and I will give you choices of how to counter the situation and proceed. Choose carefully... Fill out the following form:

Name: Dont fill this out with anything but your forum name.
Weapon: Hammer, bread knife, rocks.
Armor: Black shirt (poor defense but you are extremely fast and hard to see at night), leather jacket (you have average defence and average speed) or steel armor (you have good defence and are slow)
Personality: fill this out with a short description of your character.

Keep in mind that I will be gone this weekend on a campout so join fast before I leave. Have fun!

• 30 Replies
Deviant
Deviant
75 posts
Nomad

Name: Deviant
Weapon: rocks
Armor: Black shirt
Personality: fun loving athlete into track and field (shot put is his main event, but he also runs the 200 meter dash). Once he heard about the zombies outbreak he knew he would use stealth tactics and his athletic talents to survive.

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I'll try this.

Quakingphear

(Do I have to choose hammer, knife or rocks? If so that sucks, and I choose hammer.) If it's any weapon, then 30-30, machete, .22.

Leather jacket.

Quiet, kinda boring, secretly hopes zombies attack in real life.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: jalte
Weapon: Hammer, bread knife, rocks.
Armor: Black shirt (poor defense but you are extremely fast and hard to see at night)
Personality: a bully before the zombie outbreak

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Name: CrossViper
Personality: Grew up in the suburbs. Nice house, horrid family. Went to a shooting range constantly to blow off steam. Used to go camping with his dad before things got bad. Works in Wal-Mart, behind the weapons counter in the hunting section.
Clothes: Leather Jacket (Over his Wal-Mart uniform)
Weapons: Hammer (buy one get one free!)

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

this seems kinda old by now

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Name : psy5000
Weapon : Bread Knife
Armor : Leather Jacket
Personality : On a break from the army, good athelete, raised by his tough dad.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

Name: Raigeki
Weapon: rock throwing hammer catapult released by a bread knife(of course you need your instincts)
Armor: Black Shirt and Leather Jacket(kinda reminds me of leon kennedy of R.E 4)
Personality: a man who knows how to make weapons using computer parts. a computer wizard meaning he can hack people on an online game. a trained soldier and a survivalist. not much athletic but can run fast.

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

Name-the_zombie_killer(HAHAHAHAHA)
Weapon-hammer
armor-steel armor
Personality-i used to own a shotgun but the zombie broke it(damn zombies i will kill them) i am really slow but pack quite a punch with my hammer...i was part of the zombie anhialation army but was kick out

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Ok guys, now that you created your characters I shall provide the sheet.

Kid1: deviant
Kid2: quakingphear
Kid3: jalte
Kid4: Crossviper
Kid5: psy5000
Powerplantworker: The-zombie-killer
Otherpowerplantworker: raigeki
Please note that when I say kid I mean teen. Kid just seems more easy to work with. Anyway, we will start with Zombie and Rai in the power plant. I will begin in next post.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

(10 years ago... *Funeral music* *person being buried*
(now:
Zombie and Rai: You are in the powerplant and notice that there is a leak in the pipeline from the observation screen. The leak is under the cemetary. What do you do?
A. Go check it out.
B. Stay there and contact someone else to check it out.
C. Get the other to do it.

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

C i get rai to do it(gets hammer out and watches)

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

this is pretty i mean very lame.c'mon if you wanna join this just go to the 'Zombie Survival club!'

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

ok then! ill have my alternative catapult ready!! then checks whatever it is. zombie you better COVER me!!

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

walks befind rai thinking of how a hammer will help if rai if attacked...

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

1. This isn't really interesting.
2. I don't really care if i can't join, it seems lame.

Showing 1-15 of 30