ForumsArt, Music, and WritingHalloween Armatar Contest! SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!

230 64442
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hey Armor Gamers!

Well, I know most of you like themes, and of course armatars. So we are going to have a Halloween Armatar Contest! Yaaaay! That means that you get to draw an armatar, submit it to us, and we will choose some of them to be featured as armatars for Halloween! There is not a maximum or minimum number necessarily. So if everyone submits fantastic armatars, they all have the potential to be added!

As you know, Halloween is coming up quite quickly, so we don't have much time to get this done. So if you want to enter, try to get them in ASAP so we can get them up for Halloween. Just remember that they will just be up for a few weeks or so, and will not be a permanent armatar addition.

Ok, so here are some guidelines:
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.

4. Must be Halloween themed.

I expect to see some really awesome submissions! Please try to get them in as soon as possible, so we can get as many as we can up before Halloween.

Let me know if you have any questions =)

Good luck!

• 230 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Grrrr....Slightly too dark Cenere...can you make it lighter?

Can someone make a headless horseman?
Fail.
That's exactly what Cenere did...
And I don't think it's too dark at all. Must be your screen settings. I can turn down the light of my screen almost completely and still see what it is.

@Cenere:
Nice work. Probably my favorite among all the entries, but I'm a little worried about how it will look if it's made even smaller...
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Nice job cenere but my opinion. First it is a bit dark in the back and the horse looks a bit to.. humanish lol give it some bones or something but besides that keep up the good work!

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Well, here is mine. I like your idea KingRyan, it just isn't the best. Mine isn't very good either. And I think the other ones are great. the two pumpkin ones, the reeper, the ghosts (i like the cartoon backround. But you should make the swirls easier to see). And I like the horse one.

http://i37.tinypic.com/dvk39t.jpg

Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

Mine turned out pretty well. I didn't spend much time on it though.

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/Pedspog/Hweenarm.jpg

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

that is very cool Pedspog, yoy should make the witch better. THe backround is very cool.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Awesome! I am seeing some really great entries here!

So do you guys want to start using them? Hmmmm? Hhhhmmmmmm?!?!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I'd love to! Or, more accurately, I would like to be able to use them, but choose not to.

Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

Would they be Armorpoint related or open for everyone to use? :O

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I was thinking about putting them in the 0AP section, so everyone has a chance to use them =)

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I second that, so everyone could use them, or in my case, not use them.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Stubborn Xzeno. :P

But yes please, Carlie!

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

So do you guys want to start using them? Hmmmm? Hhhhmmmmmm?!?!

i want to use them now! I hope mine makes it!

I was thinking about putting them in the 0AP section, so everyone has a chance to use them =)

Yeah, that is a very good idea, then everyone can use them.

I hope mine makes it!
Good Luck to all!
GO ARMORGAMES!
More Armatars!
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I guess I'm just made of tougher stuff. No new "animatars" are gonna trick me into changing my armatar! Unlike some of us... I believe the person in question said something to the effect of:

Sorry guys, but the polar bear is simply the best.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Fail.
That's exactly what Cenere did...

Ooops...My Bad...I think I neeed to get my Eyes tested..

KingRyan
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

When will they be added? it is tommorow........and I think we should have a christmas one, and a thanksgiving one as well, and that they shpould stay lal year round!

Showing 31-45 of 230