ForumsArt, Music, and WritingHalloween Armatar Contest! SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!

230 64260
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hey Armor Gamers!

Well, I know most of you like themes, and of course armatars. So we are going to have a Halloween Armatar Contest! Yaaaay! That means that you get to draw an armatar, submit it to us, and we will choose some of them to be featured as armatars for Halloween! There is not a maximum or minimum number necessarily. So if everyone submits fantastic armatars, they all have the potential to be added!

As you know, Halloween is coming up quite quickly, so we don't have much time to get this done. So if you want to enter, try to get them in ASAP so we can get them up for Halloween. Just remember that they will just be up for a few weeks or so, and will not be a permanent armatar addition.

Ok, so here are some guidelines:
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.

4. Must be Halloween themed.

I expect to see some really awesome submissions! Please try to get them in as soon as possible, so we can get as many as we can up before Halloween.

Let me know if you have any questions =)

Good luck!

• 230 Replies
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Soo we are going to get some new armatar only for like a couple of weeks?? I was hoping to get permanet armatars like the others. But I still think the halloween theme will be great!

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

UGH!
I have a good idea, but I'm just an o.k. drawer and I can't get it right!
Dangit!
>:'(

Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

Just remember that they will just be up for a few weeks or so, and will not be a permanent armatar addition.

I was hoping to get permanet armatars like the others.

Maybe if Halloween was all year round .
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I hope my pumpkins or ghost makes it, I like them a lot =D

But the headless horseman is really cool, that's probably going to be the winner, but we'll just have to wait and find out.
*Sits on couch in suspense*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OH MY BACONJESUS CENERE'S IS GODLY!
yes. .. baconjesus. . .his name is skizzorp.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Just wanted to let you guys know that I started uploading some of them! I just picked a few for now, and I hope to see some more entries =) I will keep adding them if you keep making them!!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I'm voting for the one I have on my image (stoked)
They are really good, too bad I have little to no artistic ability whatsoever, besides gfx.

Hopefully, there's a gfx competition and the winner would have the image on AG's BG. I'll definitely have a chance at that! =)

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There isn't really one winner, all the ones that get uploaded are 'winners' =)

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I also think that they are alot of winners in this contest and wanted to say congratulations.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

WEE, they're UP!
I'm disappointed in having failed to make one I'd want to use myself. But proud that it did get added.

*clings to Cenere's awesomeness*

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You can always make more Zophia ;-)

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Wow, these are great, I was going to get Zophia's because what is Halloween without treats, but then I thought what is Halloween without a few tricks as well?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yeah they do give you the option...

Trick or Treat?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Here's mine

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll191/flippin3500/armatars.jpg

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

With a good background that could turn out well.

Showing 46-60 of 230