ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454372
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well... Hopefully he will not use it in the Torunament, since... There would be no winner, and that would ruin my system D:<

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

heh, I mean if he would probably go down against anything, an epic fight ending with the pre-pubescent Nergyl popping out from his skull and impaling the person that he's against. He knows whether or not he's gonna die with or without it, so when he knows he's gonna die, he's gonna use it. Only when fleeing isn't an option though.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I will roar at you, if you get to use it D:<

Official announcement:
JOINATION HAS ENDED. No more contestants.
The only one having the ability to join now is Xzeno, since he said he would participate, but have not been active to submit a contestant.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I will roar at you, if you get to use it D:<

ah don't worry, I probably won't need to. . . .unless of course I'm in the semi-finals. . .like I said, I'd be disqualified if I were to use it, so I most likely won't. Meaning 90%. After all, death is a BIG consequence for using the full beserk mode.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Actually, I will roar at anyone killing another user's character. I might need them in my biiig plan on world domination!!

Seriously, I need sleep. Too much OOC ("out of Cenere" (C) Zophia)

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

That reminds me, Cenere...what are the consent rules for roleplay and story writing?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Uhm..... I do not quite understand due to lack of sleep, but for the first rounds, as long as you write from the place I end (possibly before that, if you want that), then I am okay.
NThe elimination rounds will be done by each contestant doing his/her own version of the battle... You vill probably not meet other than Kai before that.....

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

you do know that if he saw that he would eat you right? unless you got ninja'd of course. . .lol.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm??

Uhm... Trying to explain the - consent rules once again. Or something:
I start every round with a little part of story, like I did with the thread itself. You are welcome to draw that part too (I would love that), but you do not need to. Beside the story, I will post a challenge or two to incorperate in the comic/writing, but that is up to you.

When the elimination rounds start, I do the story, and put each of the charas up againt an opponent, and the most creative solution wins. I could be Strop against Hallow, and the best story wins. Then the winner is up against another opponent, while I have fun with the loser.

The stories are made like the one in the beginning of the thread, but it has a little pasrt of it whach contains information about your character. In the first round, Arrival, I write down how your character is captured and transported to the world, and in which enviorment they end up.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ohh, apparantly I was mistaken. I thought that the characters themselves would eventually be going against each other, which is why I made the Beserk mode.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay Cenere, you can do whatever you need with my characters!

Also, would I need permission to draw other characters should I choose to draw my storylines? That would take a while...I would prefer not to do that before my December hols.

The other problem is that I will be unable to participate from after Christmas through January, as I will be overseas on family business.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

So in this "battle," the victor of the match might not even go on? So it's pretty much the most creative story will go on. Now of course winning the battle and the art will play a role in this correct?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

OK...umm...I would almost prefer if you Killed of Delairi first...because I think I can have some more fun with Charlie...

Delairi

Delairi ran through the undergrowth, searching for the portal that would take her back to Candyland after her short trip to Flirks. She couldn't find the portal...anywhere! Growing frustrated, she thought up a quick plan.

Finding a large rock to stand on Delairi used 90% of her magic power to blast the forest flat. The ground smoked where she had attacked and the tree's were all gone. Looking around for some magical disturbance she located the portal.

As she jumped off the rock, she failed to notice the portal hovering in the air, and promptly went through it.

This portal took her to a city...somewhere far, far away...

Charlie

Charlie lay on the green grass, tired after eating so many capsicums. His lines were nice, thick and bold; showing he was at full health. He looked across the park and saw a stickman who looked rather sketchy. He was a perfect target for Charlie to attack.

Jumping up, he prepared to attack. An onlooked quickly pulled out their home camera (which was of very bad quality, and filmed the event:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/test2.gif
Note: This is a smaller version...a bigger one is available if need be...

Charlie was transported to a strange city...where everything was 3D...and he was still 2D...

KingRyan

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

ahahahahahaa...I hope you do entries in pivot KR, that was awesome.

CHARLIE THE CAPSICUM MAN!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

ahahahahahaa...I hope you do entries in pivot KR, that was awesome.

CHARLIE THE CAPSICUM MAN!

Ok...if he will be branded that then so be it...lol...and its different to Sasquatch because they are Capsicums not Peppers!

KIngRYan
Showing 181-195 of 1813