ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454616
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Well, if your judgeing from grammer, then yes Xzeno should win. But I would as he said allso go for my self.

But that aside his deffinatly has some diffrent course of events, and he did try to mix things up so...Wait, what am I saying? I'm just gonna runaway now.

*runsaway*

*Stops inches in front of closed door*

*opens and exits while mumbling about the anti-christ that doors are*

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I have a problem with you, because of the Gramma Nazi stuff, Xzeno, but well...

(not real intro, but ...)
-Title-
Uhm, Winners: Sasquatch and Yeti - Xzeno.
Strop and Dingsley are helped by the kid (slight heal to Ding)
The prisoners break through the window.
The sky shifts from day to night to day to night again and again, little drops of rain once in a while.
Underneath them the asphalt slowly becomes sand, and the city erodes, becoming nothing.
As the time stops its hasty forwarding, everything is silent. It seem to be evening, though the sun is still high on the sky.
The speakers are silent as well.
From the sand beasts rise, mutated, mutilated humanoids, though they are altered so much it is hard to see. And they have found their prey.

So challenge to everyone: Survive. Challenge to the two winners: Survive each other as well.
And please poke former contestants about this.

The monsters are looking like those... monsters in Resident Evil (first one), or something inspired by that...

And deadline is two weeks - a day from now.
21-22 February

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Good job Crimson, I agree that you should have won- our entries each had their strengths and weaknesses but I liked your finishing idea best of all. Also, Strop losing is better for the overall plot

Quick questions for easy reply:

What size are these monsters?
How many are there?
Do they only use physical attacks?
What window is this that the prisoners break through?

I assume that it's every man for himself and that as of yet stories shouldn't cross...this will make it harder for comic drawing but things can change later. I may stick to writing with the occasional storyboard because of this.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

What size are these monsters? Medium to big. Average human to just ... a little bigger.
How many are there? Many. Enough. Enough for this round. And half way through the next.
Do they only use physical attacks? They want to eat you. Yes.
What window is this that the prisoners break through? Second floor up the tower. Zophia wrote a little about it.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

What size are these monsters? Medium to big. Average human to just ... a little bigger.

Hm. *ponders breaking sacred oath of GM obeyance*

Better to seek permission than to beg forgiveness!

In my mind I thought the sand-monsters were, like, huge, hulking colossus 100 foot tall beasts that could flatten you with great hobbity feet.

What do you think, would that be too much?
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Delairi was lost and confused...This world was going the same way as many others...she could not stand it...

She ran across the sand, aiming for a pile of rubble that may serve as a safe place to rest. The sand exploded around her as she ran, beasts of all sizes erupting around her...and chasing her...following her...She knew that she had to at least get to the rubble to make a stand.

As she ran, she charged up her magykal energy...ready to release one large blast of disruptive magyk that would hopefully give her some peace...

*animation to come*
~~~~~

Charlie sat on a throne in Narnia...enjoying his life...not caring what happened to the rest of the people...he had found his home...

A faun wandered up to him and offered him some grapes...which Charlie greatly enjoyed. As he ate them, he stared out of his throneroom window to the sea...

As he watched, his view became clouded by the forming of some kind of magyk...It swirled and formed something...he couldn't quite work out what...

The shape took form as the space around it grew dim...Soon his perfect sea view was blocked by a cloud of black...out of the black...he came...

'Charlie...You must come back...'

*Animation also to come*

~~~~~~~~~

Is this sort of what is needeD?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

@Strop. Too big... They are not that big, just... large...

@KR: What rubble...
And... Charlie is dillusional? Because... you cannot escape...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Darn. Guess I'll have to exploit angles and frames to make them look larger than they actually are!

It's time for characteeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr development!!!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

... It will get a title when it gets a proper intro...

Darn. Guess I'll have to exploit angles and frames to make them look larger than they actually are!

:P

It's time for characteeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr development!!!

Already...?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm,OK so the whats the setting again?The city except with sand zombies or something?I didn't exactly understand some of what my objective is.You say I need to fight for survival against my enemy all the while also fighting these creatures?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm,OK so the whats the setting again?The city except with sand zombies or something?I didn't exactly understand some of what my objective is.You say I need to fight for survival against my enemy all the while also fighting these creatures?

City: is no more. There is flat, lousy sand instead. Nothing to hide behind, nothing to stumble upon, just sand.
Enemies: Huge amount of zombielike creatures. They want to eat you.
Challenge: Fight your opponent, just like the other rounds. Oh, and make sure not to get eaten, since somehow the zombiethings do not know you have someone else to fight.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,I will need to study Xzeno,but I have already developed a few ideas on defeating him,so I just need some time to think.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

You have two weeks, is that enough?

And I will try to get myself to write the official intro, but I have a huge amount of pages to read for school, and my head is not working (and Tadaaaa; Fever!), but I will do it.
For the people who read it..

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Nice job Xzeno. i tihnk you deserved it more then me, and sides I like killing zombies. And as Ding is used to on-slaughts of things wanting to kill him, this will be exseptianly fun.

So cen, are we looking at goliat hzombies basically? Or can they die from severed limbs as well?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, I say skater mention the goliath syndrome, so I peeked, and since the dead contestants are free to join in as well....

...*walks out in a slight rage about how I shouldn't have peeked*

Showing 1366-1380 of 1813