ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454646
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

wait so I actually won the contest?

Apparently.
And another note, because Strop might be looking weirdly at me: This was based on a number of factors. :P

You do what you need to do.

Hmmm, good enough.

is a roll call of all the players

I think most are fighting. I will assume that they are fighting (and Xzeno is fleeing), or at least trying to keep alive. Nerg is probably enjoying himself.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And another note, because Strop might be looking weirdly at me: This was based on a number of factors. :P

I looked at the posts I've been making on this thread and I do need to clarify: anything I've said regarding commentary and judgement is purely personal interpretation- the only hard and fast facts written are by Cenere, since obviously she's running the contest.

I shall await further instructions.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

She.. Anyway:
I need to write... I need to read my homework and then write. I need to get home and read my homework and write, I need to get home and do my dishes and write...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*headdesk*

That's what, the 17th time I've done that? -_-

People might wonder what the heck I'm doing if I'm not working on this...well I'm working on Story of Strop concepts! In fact it's not so much about Strop as it is about ArmorGames as a whole...so maybe it should be called the Story of ArmorGames instead!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

At least, and half the time I say nothing:P

... I want to draw... I want to play with my new colouring pencils DX
...stupid homework and promise to self...

Continuation of story:

And....

To be continued.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

maybe it should be called the Story of ArmorGames instead!

I think someone already has a story with a similar name.You don' want to get the two mixed up now do you?Also why do you guys always tend to get Cenere's gender mixed up?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Mentorso has a Chronicles of ArmorGames up and running already, yes.

I'll figure something out eventually. These are merely working titles.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

.First off thats just slightly disturbing Zophia
*bow*
Zophia, why do I suddenly feel like something unnaturally large has been inserted up my heiney?
Actually your butt has just received some serious stitches.
Or, more to the point, uhm, I think that might be...mmph, pushing the lines of appropriate a little ROFL
No nipples or genitalia showing! No nipples or genitalia showing! IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD! :P

Continuation of story:

And....

To be continued.
Lol. Anticipation~
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,and as promised a really weird,short, low quality video that looks like it was made by a pot head,who felt like putting half of the dialogue in reverse....enjoy!!!

My first flash animation that is about Sasquatch...and his friend

Anyways now to wait for...whatever there is to come from what Cenere is plotting I guess.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

8D
8DD

I have no other comment that that, so putting this here, so it does not look like I am spamming.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

omg Cenere you total spammer!

But that was really trippy Crimson.

Actually your butt has just received some serious stitches.

Let it be stated for the record that I'm not into either of those things!
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

*gets mom*

Look mom, I want a strop-on for my birthday! There the hottest new toy!

*Mothers jaw drops*

GREG! What the Hell ar eoyu doing! Get off of that site right now! RAWRARWRARWRARRAWRWARWARWARWRAW!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job crimson...though I was chearing for Xzeno.....

On a side note, pandas are cute, and I played grand theft auto for over 14 hours today. We had a snowday, so iwas here all day. XD

I'll miss you sir Strop-on!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Nice job crimson...though I was cheering for Xzeno...

At least your truthful,but you know you like my ridiculously poor quality trippy flash video about Sasquatch...right?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

omg Cenere you total spammer!

I know . . .

If I get all my work done fast today, I will write the next parter later this afternoon.
At least it is only a lot of homework, going to that social office to ask why I cannot have money for living where I do, and maybe try and fill out that thing for the bank...
Oh, and that grand pile of dishes.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

-You shouldn't go any further..- Yeti turned, still slightly blinded from going from the light into the shadow. It was that guy again, though he looked slightly broken now. Sasquatch grunted, looking towards the stairs.
-Just go out, then you will be okay..- He moved, soon standing between them and the stairway. His voice so hoarse, low. "Why?" The logic question came from Yeti, but before she could get an answer, Sas had pushed the human aside and moved up the stairs. "Come on, sis!"
She sighed, looking worried at the human that had collapsed on the floor, seemingly short of breath, before following her brother up the stairs and further up the silent, empty Tower.

---------------------
*really tired look* Well, hello anticlimax. The big fight seems to have ended with simply... pushing Kai in the chest... Stupid damaged body unable to stop people from going for the prize.

Showing 1471-1485 of 1813