ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454623
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It is because... It is just funny? There should always be something people can tease other with in a friendly way.
Like me still commenting mazzelhs with "They eat clothes!!"
Think of it as a catch phrase?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm the good news is that I make fun of my own characters sometimes so teasing them would be exactly what I probably would want I suppose.I didn't know you said that about Mazzelhs though.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Well, it was either I cal him a ninja donkey, or make fun of him for his pink dress. (drawing of zoph's from arond halloween)

I kinda got lazy through it, but there it is...i tryed.

...I lost the game....*sniff*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

As long as nobody starts calling me Strap on, it's all good >_>

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*deep inhale* Stro-oop? Whas'a "Stwap On?" *innocent, childish, deeply curious stare at ninja d..pony*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*evil stare*

Excuse me while I go ban myself now, kthnx.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

^^ You know I had to do it!
Okay, random celebration spree due to this being the last fluffing round!
On the other hand... I will have to put up a huge butt post on Sunday, with the conclusion and all that.. Oh Gods why...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

...You know I would under normal sercumstances get a ban for this, but I find it completly neccasary. Strap on, and huge butt were posted o nthe same page...lol.

Ok, I will grow up now....srsly.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*Carlie performs cursorary check of page*

Carlie: oh god that's a ban

*Carlie smashes all of us with admin banhammer*

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

*creats new account*

Hrm...that was unfortuneate........

it is kinda of funny how strop is the only mod ever in here. Makes you wonder what mods actually look at threads. Wel like big ones like this, and the ZSC. We have only had mods post in there a few times. Moe, Voidy, Adn Zoph...who left us. XD

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Carlie: oh god that's a ban

hmm didn't Klaushouse create that joke?I think this thread has turned into a collection of all the jokes on the mods/Admins of the site or something...
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You remember correctly, crimson! It was in the Wildlife round of the ASC, where just about everybody decided to make a joke based on the mods and admins. I'm not going to remind you of the exact contents of Klaus' entry though I remember it very well...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You know his entry is still up there so I could look back at it,and only three of what looked like 15 or so people made fun of any of the mods,and only 1 of them was not about just yourself,but also Carlie,and even though she was not a mod at the time also Zophia...maybe Klaushouse can see into the future or something,but anyways that was the second entry of mine that was about Sasquatch,and that was around the time the MWT started as well since you talked about it during the judging.It has been quite a while since then huh?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

> >...

Anyway, has Xzeno posted yet? Deadline is tomorrow (technically).

Yeah..

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I would hope that Xzeno would submit his entry already.I don't want to win by default again or anything like that,and want to see what he does against Sasquatch.

Showing 1441-1455 of 1813