ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 376563
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

=P K strop, thx anyways for all the mathermatics jibberish... =D

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

i'm gonna be on hiatus from today to next week, so again, please don't kick me out =/

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

We'll miss you.

I hope I get to draw Orlestat, he's pwetty~

Ow and no comment about DM Armor?
Dishonourable Mention Armor!!!!11!!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Just a little hint hint, I have my own dramatic conclusion for when the Fallen Child has to go bye bye, so please tell me when the higher thing is, I just planned out the dramatic conclusion of the fallen Child PERFECTLY, so yeah. Thanks.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Note: Razar has neither fought his best friends or his best enemies (on a regular basis). My claim that no one can beat him was on the terms of the elite fighters back in Cheverkong, so...

Yeah...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Of course I will. I will make you kill off your own characters, though I thought about giving a reason/way. I will remember it, Thoad.

Oh, and updates on the list is on my profile. It is easier that way, I guess.

I will consider a penality for you, Mentorso. Might be a hard one, might not be. Depends on how you play Razar.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Play that one by ear? mentorso123 has since made several qualifications but they are all context-specific to his fictional world, giving us little in the way of relative indication. But that's okay- we can always work it out later.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,I just finished up the final team and brainstormed on what is needed.So now I present the official image and info of....

Yeti
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/Yeti-1-1.jpg

Abilities:

*When she stole her brothers bell pepper that one time.The curse had also spread to herself.It had a bit of a different effect on her though.She could control many more elements including electricity,metal,water,and air.(yeah that's alot I know)
*She has an extremely high intellect and so she does not need much to control her elemental abilities and can not be manipulated easily.

Strengths:

*Can control many different elements(Air,Water,Electricity,and Metal)
*Can control those elements with very little required thought(almost subconsciously)
*She is immune to any kind of mental attacks.
*She has quite a bit of agility and speed allowing her to dodge most attacks easily
*she can use her manipulation of the air to help her levitate.
*like her brother,she is also immune to poison
*Can also control Over Growth when Sasquatch is not around.
Weaknesses:

*She is physically quite weak,and so she has very little dexterity,and if she is ever hit then it could quite fatal
*She is afraid of fire(can you guess why by now?)
*Even though she can control water and can levitate,she actually cannot swim.
*Hates the cold(it weakens her)

Now then I shall introduce the team as a whole.

Sasquatch's Squad

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55[/TheTeam-1.jpg

Team Abilities:[b]

Sasquatch & Yeti:

Electrical Fire-When they combine the fire and electrical elements they create a fire that cannot be put out with water,and so it is quite difficult to get rid of.

Pyro's Wind-Also known as a flaming tornado,it is made as a combination of the air and fire elements.Even though the fire it creates is easy to put out.It can be quite wide spread in comparison to any of the other attacks.

Forgery-In combination of the metal and fire abilities they can create weapons and armor(she can literally create metal out of nothing somehow),and so they can create whatever tools that they may need at that time.

Mist of War-When they combine the fire and water elements they can create a heavy mist or steam that can make it hard for their enemies to see them.It can even cause confusion to those who see through thermal imaging,because all of the mist around them being quite hot.

Sasquatch & Over Growth:

Organic Napalm:Also known as the flaming bell pepper bomb,it is a bomb that is used to create a large explosion,and a lingering poisonous gas.It can be quite fatal to the enemy.

Yeti & Overgrowth:

Electro Magnetic Pepper(EMP)- When they combine electricity and earth,it creates a bell pepper bomb that can destroy all electronic devices within a 5 mile radius and can also attract metal and make anyone in the area(outside of their team)confused.Unlike many of the others.The effects of this attack can last for hours.

Growth:When they combine Water and Earth they can create new beings which will be under their control(also known as minions).This is one of the most difficult abilities to use as it would take both of them to think quite similarly,in order to control the creatures properly.

Vine of Sorrow-When they combine the metal and earth elements they create a vine that is coated in titanium.It is part of Over Growths body which can go underground and attack from any where at any given moment,and is quite painful,with all of its sharp metal thorns.They are typically more effective in large numbers though.

Yeti & Herself:

Corrosion-When she combines her elements of metal and water she creates rust,which can then be used to create weapons like rusty nails,which can be quite painful and lethal at times.

Conduction-When she combines Water and Electricity,she creates a powerful and wide spread

Lightning Rod-When she combines metal and Electricity(along with fire) she creates a tool that can be used to gather up her electrical energy and make it more concentrated.This will make it more piercing,but less wide spread.

Thunder Storm-when she combines Air and electricity.A fairly wide spread attack that can do a good amount of damage,and even create tornadoes.

Hurricane-Undoubtedly her most powerful attack on her own.When she combines water,electricity,and Air.She creates a massive storm,which will take almost all of her energy to create,but will undoubtedly be fatal to the enemy who is hit.

Air support-When she combines Metal and Air(with Fire) she creates weapons that will fly on their own towards their targets(but can still be controlled)and then explode on contact.

Whole Team:

Cybernetics-When they combine metal,water,earth,and fire.They create advanced minions that are much more powerful and much more destructive.These creatures of course are easy to manipulate on the other hand,so they can become very dangerous to use around enemies who are deceitful,wise,or that can control peoples minds.

The Atomic Bell Pepper-Their last resort weapon of mass,and ultimate destruction.It combines every element into one,to create a bomb unlike any other.The process is like this:First the metal element is used to protect the bell pepper bomb,and then the metal vines that are all over it wrap around the enemy to ensure that they cannot escape from its blast.Then the bomb explodes using the element of fire and becomes wide spread using the element of Air.Then comes the radiation.When they combine the Water,Fire,Earth,and Electric Elements it creates a vast reaching cloud of radiation that not only blinds any extra enemies in the area,but also poisons them,causes paralysis,and burns their skin,hair,and any feathers they may have to dust.This ability is only used as a last resort as it uses all of their energy for that fight,so if the enemies survive it then they could possibly win the fight.

[b]Note:
All combined abilities can only be used once per fight,and take up a large amount of energy.

Team Strengths:

They are all balanced to make up for each others weaknesses for the most part.
They together can control all of the elements quite well.

Team Weaknesses:

Sasquatch and Yeti fear each others abilities(lightning and fire)
and Overgrowth cannot think on his properly on his own.

OK,that's everything,and if you guys want a more detailed background story then I can come up with one in the future.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

That is why I will not give anyone penalities in the first round. People should have the chance to show they can handle the resposibility that comes with having an overly strong character.
As long as it is done in a natural way, it should be okay. Like me and the lad, really.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I know I shouldn't double post to make up for my mistakes,but I made a few mistakes with the BB code making half of the text bold.Also for some reason one of the pictures is screwed up,so let me try reposting it real quick.

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/TheTeam-1.jpg

If it still doesn't work then just click Here

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I DON'T WANNA PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!
I'LL KILL SOMEONE OFF OKAY????
PLEASE!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Crimson, your team is not really that balanced...

I DON'T WANNA PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!
I'LL KILL SOMEONE OFF OKAY????
PLEASE!

Why do you not want a penality? I really cannot see why.
And again, it will not be necessary, if your characters are played all fine.
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Ahah! Revelation!
How about a story? *smiles warmly*

I can kill someone, have an event at the contest...
whatever!
I could be like a journalist!
And cenere, do you consider me a more talented writer than yourself? This is not for "bragging rights" or personal benefit, I was wondering for more general reasons that may apply to the tournament.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Besides penalities can be just as fun to - roleplay as the actual assignment.

Well, for now you need to be a contestant. What your contestants are, can be roleplayed. If Razar is a journalist, then he would probably have a reason to try and find the answers to this mystery the kidnapping is.
Even in fights, if you are creative enough, he could live through it, without even having to fight for real.

And I am not sure if it have any relevance to the tournament, so you will have to explain that for me, but I think you have more confidense as a writer than me. Or writing styles are diffenret, and thus cannot be judged together.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Crimson, your team is not really that balanced...

How so?I tried to make it to where they are all of different size,strength,knowledge,and elemental levels.I think they are balanced enough.You could argue that the team as a whole might be a bit overpowered or something,but I think they are fairly balanced.I did leave a few short ends here and there to make it to where they wouldn't be unstoppable as a team though.
Showing 91-105 of 1813