ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 378279
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Aww.. poor strop... and i missed it.. why is Strop a bogan??? Lol mabye dervysh should lend u sum dark matter armor?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

why is Strop a bogan???

Because he's Victorian...simple really...

Dark Matter Armor?

KingRyan
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Read my char... And Victorian meaning Australian? Cos im australian =D

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

No, not all Australian's are Bogans...only Victorians...you should know that...

As a South Aussie...I find that Victorians are really bad bogans...what do you think?

KingRyan

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Hmm... question.. Dus strop wear Ugg Boots?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Err...I don't know...he should answer that....

I think as a Bogan he probably wears thongs...(i.e FLIP FLOPS!)

HURRY UP AND RETALIATE STROP!

KingRyan

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

actually... Bogans are known for wearing uggies even when its not hot... Furry FTW!! (Reference to show that im not a bogan)

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

- Very intelligent and is able to solve difficult problems and equasions and can think of ways to show peoples faults.

OH NOEZ! EPIC PHAIL! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

That should have been:

Equations

(Soz for double post...hehe!)

KingRyan
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Esuna, don't listen to kingryan. He's the bogan trying to call the metro guy a bumpkin. And ugg boots aren't my thing. Unless I have a sudden urge to put on a miniskirt and a halter-top. Which I can't say I ever have.

Though really kingryan, your spiel was so convincingly nerdy, one must say your character shone right through. But you really oughtn't be so autobiographical when you know your character is gonna get killed :P

That makes you an emo bogan.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh shut up...I can't help it if I'm slightly nerdy...

Emo Bogan..what next! You are such a hypocrite....

And don't pay out Charlie...he's cool...

Goodnight!

KingRyan

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Lawl.. dont pay out Strop... Hes awesome.. And you got ninja'd by me =D

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*cough*children*cough*

Thanks for letting me know you had another character, Kingryan. Made me really prepared for that....
Tomorrow is the last day for joining, so if there should be more users ready for this, then get to it.
Oh, and leave me a note, if you have the need to have more contestants. Please? Pwetty please?

Oh, and by the way: If the bogan war cannot be kept out of here, then your names will be changed to Bogan Idiot S and Bogan Idiot K. Thanks.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Bogan Idiot S - Strop??
Bogan Idiot K - Kingryan??

Dus that mean i need 2 get my vixen info in by tomorrow?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hahahahahaha. Awesome. I like it, Cenere, a bogan free zone.

Would you agree to this, KR? Bogan wars already causes enough trouble elsewhere!

I will provide the appropriate data for strop tomorrow. After judging the poetry competition.

But I still have to work on my case presentation now!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

@Esuna:
Joining meaning new users, and telling me you have more than one contestant. You have got until Friday to get the info up here, really.

@Strop:
Just a little tired of your spamming a topic like that. It is hard enough for me to gather and keep track of the information as it is without you two playing around like that. My fever does not really make it any better, so I really have to try the best to keep calm when people stops listening, and do whatever they like...
How come every one of my posts in this thread ends up sounding mean and evil and like I do not want you to have fun....

Showing 121-135 of 1813