ForumsForum GamesWhat is the most slowest and painfullest suicide for anyone?

58 11429
animalking0913
animalking0913
18 posts
Nomad

In this forum you have 2 write wat u think the most painfullest and slowest way for any1 to comit suicide.
Ex:
if some one use really sticky glue and glued themself 2 a wall(its not really creative but it waz the best i could randomly think of)

• 58 Replies
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

McDonald's diet.

jalex13
jalex13
293 posts
Nomad

Hm.... let's see. Jump into a fire. Get injected with a drug that won't let you pass out from the excruciating pain of being burned alive. Then poke needles in your eyes so you are blind. Then cut your jugular vein just the slightest bit so you are bleeding out but still alive. Then call Chuck Norris. Tell him to rip your legs off. You will eventually die from all of this torture THE END. mUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Eat an overdose of steroids X 10 run and a red hot tread mill with thumbtacks glued all over it run 3 hours strait roll in acid full of horse flys, scorpions, fire ants and snapper turtles. Swim in eel infested water with sharks and squids. If you survive jump in the largest volcano (Ojos del Salado) and swim until you die. (Do this wearing 5 heavy winter coats)

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

lock yourself in a room with miachael jackson.

*shudder*

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Although that would be disturbing, I don't think you would die. I think that the worst way for someone to die is to use a power drill. To the head.

Actually, this did happen. An Englishman by the name of Benjamen Hall planned on committing suicide by taking a power drill and drilling it into his brain. And, as you know, the brain is the only organ in the body with no nerve endings, so he thought he wouldn't be in pain. However, the flesh around the skull and the skull itself has nerve endings that almost directly connect to the brain. So he took the drill to his head, and started. What he didn't count on was how many times he had to do it.

Long story short, Mr. Hall had to drill a total of 8 holes in his head before he died.

Now THAT's messed up!

Als, there is cutting off your hand, and bleeding to death. This also happened. However, it wasn't a suicide.

I believe it was around the late 1800's or early 1900's. A little 8 year old boy was brought to work by his father. The boy's father worked on a construction crew, as the manager of the business, but he also helped build the houses. This project, the father was working ono a barn for one of the richest houses in the local area (I forget which city it was in, but I believe it was in Vermont), and he wanted his son to be there when he build it.
Now the son loved the father, and wanted to be a builder himself when he grew up. So he was playing around with some tools he saw lying on the worksite. He picked up a hammer, and started hitting it against a 2x4. He then saw a screwdriver, and pretended to screw in a, well, screw, into the same 2x4. Then, he saw a, pardon the pun, saw. He was about to "saw" into the 2x4, when his father called him over.

The son, as he was turning, actually sawed into his own hand, at the wrist. However, he had no idea he had actually done that, and felt no pain, and the hand was still connected to his arm by a few tendons and nerve endings. He put the now-crimson saw blade down and ran over to his father. He gave him a big hug, with the hand he almost amputated. When the father stood up again, he saw all of his workers staring with disgust. The father looked down at the boy, and saw his hand. The boy, meanwhile, now starts to feel the pain, and starts running around the site. The father tells one of his workers to go into the house and call a doctor. The father then goes to the boy, and starts to comfort him. The Son then says he loves his dad, and falls unconcious. One hour later, the doctor arrives, and comfirms his death, due to blood loss.

Quite tragic.

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Starving to death by refusing to eat.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Standing on a block of ice, then setting up a noose. Then wait a few hours for the block of ice to melt.

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

I dont see how that is painful

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

True. But it is slow! lol.

Found a new one. Have to sit in an electric chair turned on for all eternity. You wouldn't die, due ti the fact that the electric chair would produce enough energy to keep your heart going. However, you would be in constant pain, due to the fact that the electricity would be ripping apart your muscles, and hitting every nerve ending at the same time.

yech!

sanny
sanny
124 posts
Nomad

hitting to death without knifes

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

hava catapult and launch a 1,000 pound weight ten feet backwards, 3,000 feet high and have a bed 10 feet behind the catapult, lay down on the bed with a single blanket over you and fall asleep, make the weight aimed at your heart, let the weight fall and your heart and kill you in your sleep.

SLEEPY DEATH!!

~!TJMATT!~

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I remember when the mummified body of Buddhist monk (if i remember correctly) who had been sent awat to commit suicide in the mountains. He sat in a stone hut and slowly tightened a belt around his torso until he couldn't breath. IMO that takes commitment not to let go.
Alternatively you could put your head between to tectonic plates and wait to be crushed.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Flesh eating bacteria on an open wound. OR Acid on an open wound.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Flesh eating bacteria on an open wound soaked in Acid. Might as well combine the best of both worlds!

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

THose big worm things in king kong.

Showing 31-45 of 58