ForumsForum GamesWhat is the most slowest and painfullest suicide for anyone?

58 11430
animalking0913
animalking0913
18 posts
Nomad

In this forum you have 2 write wat u think the most painfullest and slowest way for any1 to comit suicide.
Ex:
if some one use really sticky glue and glued themself 2 a wall(its not really creative but it waz the best i could randomly think of)

• 58 Replies
the1andonly
the1andonly
115 posts
Nomad

men: getting your privates cut off

woman: ( looks confused )

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

eat very painful but not really effective poison then begin cutting yourself slowly.... then bash your head on the wall until it bleeds and then get a taser and shock you until you die... (very weird if anyone followed these steps)

Gameblade
Gameblade
70 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure that samurai suicide was painful. They did some sort of stomach cut that caused them to slowly die, over the course of hours/days, in extreme pain. If they hesitated hen making the cut, someone close to them would take their head off.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

having your girlfriend dump you 5 minutes before you die

BVHdrummer
BVHdrummer
379 posts
Nomad

getting struck by lighting and living for two hours. Then as you are getting up to walk away, you get attacked by 1,000 mole rats

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

getting shot in both feet, in the hands, in the shoulder, putting alcohol in the wounds then slowly bleeding to death i think would be pretty painful

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

um living life to the end without dieing of a disease and/or getting shot but you can only eat dinner and breakfast

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Eat 10 boxes of laxatives.

XD Wow, that is actually pretty dang good.

Cutting you're self.
zanikluis101
zanikluis101
33 posts
Nomad

having to watch high school musical until your head explodes or you die of hunger

zanikluis101
zanikluis101
33 posts
Nomad

or being hung by a nose piercing and being stabbed by a 4 inch needle every 10 minutes

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Or being tied to a log then have drop by drop water being put on your head and you can't move at all and every other day you get fed a small portion of alphabet soup.

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

Being hanged from your... Well... Umm... From your *There* to roof with fishhook.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

Eviscerate and try to hang yourself with your intestine...while watching high school musical of course.

Me?I don't want to die drowned,it seems awfully painfull and terrible for a death.

Showing 46-58 of 58