ForumsPopular MediaStar wars or Indiana Jones??

79 13560
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Oky listen thees same best seller movies (Star wars,indiana jones)are by no other then george lucas himself(you probily already no that lol).

So im asking everybody in AG what movie series is more entertaning,funnier,ect...(or what ever you want to comment on about the two movie series!).

• 79 Replies
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I think my favorite movie series would be STAR Wars because there are like ALOT of diffrent creatures and tons of action(dont get me wrong indiana jones is pretty much all action).

drilltech88
drilltech88
17 posts
Nomad

That's a tough choice. I think Star Wars but just barely.

Greymatt
Greymatt
5 posts
Nomad

Has To Be Star Wars, Though He Shouldn't Have Remastered The Earlier Ones.
Star Wars Ftw
And Indiana Jones Is Awesome 2, But Star Wars Wins In Epicness.

Scenery
Scenery
32 posts
Nomad

Blah I don't really like both although if I must pick one I'd say Star Wars more epic.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Well back when I was younger I thought star wars was the best, but now I'm a really notice bad animation and star wars has a lot of it in the older episodes like the 4-6th and 1st (not so much in the 2nd and 3rd) and lol I notice it way to much and it makes me not think about the story line and just laugh at how fake a lot of stuff looks...

Indiana Jones on the other hand doesn't doesn't have to many things in it that make it look fake and I like those moves a lot more, and unlike Star Wars Indiana Jones doesn't have a end so they can still make another episode which I'm guessing they will. (hopefully)

So in my opinion Indiana Jones wins, but not by that much as they are both great great.

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

Probably Star wars,but only the first ones.And Indiana jones is great too but the last one was pretty bad.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

star wars rocks

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Yea thats true the las indiana jones wasnt the best in the world lol.

qwe853
qwe853
90 posts
Nomad

Both George Lucas. Both Harrison Ford. But Star wars is still much better. It got a good timeline and some nice special effects. And world around star wars is much more interesting...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Indiana Jones doesn't have a end so they can still make another episode which I'm guessing they will.
Haven't they made a new one very recently?

My opinion: Star Wars are so much more epic that Indiana Jones does not stand a chance in comparison. The storyline of Star Wars is just so much better. I wanna see that series again...
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Same here Zophia , but sadly I do not think there going to produce a new star wars.Only the animation ones.

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

Well, i'm not a star wars fan but i like indiana jones

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

Star wars is by far the best and most epic. That last Indiana jones sucked. with a passion

And johnnypants23, apparently George Lucas sold the rights to the star wars films. The new owners are saying they will produce episodes 7, 8, and 9 in like 10 years or something. But there is supposed to be a new series ( not animated) about luke's childhood sometime in the next few years

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

Star Wars wins by a little. Its my favorite movie series I really wish George Lucas would make more films...

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

What i dont get about starwars is it says that "Long long ago" but yet they have flying cars and live in space!?!?!

indiana jones is a win for me,funnier and bit more interesting.

Showing 1-15 of 79