ForumsPopular MediaStar wars or Indiana Jones??

79 13562
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Oky listen thees same best seller movies (Star wars,indiana jones)are by no other then george lucas himself(you probily already no that lol).

So im asking everybody in AG what movie series is more entertaning,funnier,ect...(or what ever you want to comment on about the two movie series!).

• 79 Replies
_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Starwars for sure! I love the StarWars Battle front 2, BEST GAME ever I swear! Also I watched all of the movies and I would rate then 9.7/10, and the cartoon is like a 9.5 for me.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I hate both of them, so I'm going with star wars, ugh

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

I prefer Star Wars its much better than Indiana Jones I saw them and I thought the were so bad.

lordofwar857
lordofwar857
90 posts
Peasant

Star Wars is waaaay better. But Batman rocks.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I think star wars has alot better video games

sunnyb
sunnyb
480 posts
Nomad

i think it is hard to decide because they are mostly two completely different genres. star wars is so very sci-fi and indiana jones is more adventure. except for the last one. that one did turn a little sci-fi. which was wierd. i didn't like it very much.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

The new one has awseome graphics though lol

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

I would have said Indiana Jones 3 months ago, but with Star War: The Force Unleashed on my 360 it is no contest, I now love Star Wars, the new game is more epic than all of the movies combined(you can lift a huge starship with one finger using the force).

cheze
cheze
84 posts
Nomad

star warsfor sure

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I dont think Ive played a indian jones game before lol

thealchemist1
thealchemist1
61 posts
Nomad

Star Wars. Indian Jones is awesome, Star Wars had the crappy prequel trilogy. In the end though I prefer Star Wars

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Indiana jones deffinetly it has a lot funner and exciting parts i started watching the first star wars but i never got hooked to it

murtagh756
murtagh756
16 posts
Nomad

It's hard to compare why? b/c Star Wars is sci-fi and indy is action/adventure and 1930's 40's star wars is in the pst yet somehow in the future

thealchemist1
thealchemist1
61 posts
Nomad

You can still compare them. The same way you can compare Oranges and Apples

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

Hands down, Star Wars, I hate Indiana Jones, I think its lame compared to Star Wars. I have seen every star wars movie, but only a couple IJ movies.

Showing 16-30 of 79