ForumsArt, Music, and Writingmmmm sensual (rated 'borderline' by strop)

30 5143
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

As she slid her hand down unbutton his pants, a sly groan came from Jim. First unbuttoning his jeans, then slowly and in a way Jim had never imagined, she unzipped his pants.

"you ready baby?" She uttered in a soft voice.
"I guess so.." He said, sounding a bit nervous.

Her hand glided into his pants and grasped onto his big.. long.. optimus prime. She pulled him out of Jim's pants as he yanked a decepticon out of his back pocket.

"PEW PEW! PEW PEW! PEEEEEEEEEWPEWPEPWPEPWEPWEPPWEPW" They yelled, while running around the room shooting each other. Once the battle had been decided and Optimus Prime was finally defeated(Lucy always let Jim win, she didn't mind, and she loved seeing Jim so happy). Jim was in such glee because this was an anniversary: he had won his 100th consecutive battle. And so he did as any decepticon would have on their hundredth aniversary. He quickly grabbed a hold of Lucy from the back, wrapping his left arm around her waist. His right arm slowly moves towards her chin and clasps it. And in one swift tear, rips Lucy's head off. As he bathed in Lucy's blood, he could not help but feel sorry for Lucy, as he would have to ask her parents to pay for the mess he would have to have removed from his floor with her blood. But the notion soon passed and Jim was bored again.

"Time to call up Jennifer!" He exclaimed!
"She loves to play G.I. Joe and I just got this new neat revolver."

THE END!
LOL

afk

• 30 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

*just stares at you*
Hmm, testing the level of inappropriateness you can pull off without getting banned, are you?
The funny thing is, you may have managed to balance very precisely around the edge... I think...

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

nice story

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Why does the name remind me of Elfen Lied...

I liked the first part (Transformers ftw), the last part is just.... like something I coul have though up... Good job, Klaushouse!!
10/10

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Why does the name remind me of Elfen Lied...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK YOUR WALL!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Elfen Lied!

It should have been the other way around, though.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Hey KlausHouse, I've watched Elfen Lied too! Very much my favorite anime, and the only one I've actually watched all episodes of...
*hums Lilium*

But Cen, why does it remind you of that? I guess I can see the relation, but it's not exactly pronounced...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

As the girl is named Lucy and there is dismembering?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Dude...

That is wierd...

I was thinking that this would get locked when I started reading it, but then I saw Optimus Prime somewhere in there and read on.

Hilarious dude.

Very strange ending though.

This character reminds me of Sylar from Heroes...

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

As the girl is named Lucy and there is dismembering?
Ha, duh! Why did I miss that... Though that Lucy is usually the one doing the dismembering... :P
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

As I said? The other way around?
But since Lucy ends up being [cenored for spoiling], I think it is a fair referance.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

ok, this topic is giving me goosebumps

*vomits*

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

The engineer is a spy.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Oh gosh Klaus.
Are you trying to see how close you can come to a ban?
But once you figure out that it's really about transformers, it's a nice story.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOLOL. Elfen lied was so sick. But gungrave is way better.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

O_o

I read the title...and thought....hmm...I bet that is Klaushouse's...and then seeing how it had 15 posts, I knew it couldn't be too bad...but reading the first line I was kind of shocked.

The weirdest most spontaneous story I've ever read...wonder what Strops reaction will be...probably:

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KinGRyan
Showing 1-15 of 30