ForumsForum Games^, <, V game

11474 1484546
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

A traditional, house-hold favorite of my clan's forum games, the up, side, down, game. Here are the rules:

Rule #1:

^ = Answering someone's question

< = What you are currently doing now, or what you have done recently

V = Your very own question that the user below you will answer

Rule #2: Do NOT post "also" questions! This means that: e.g. You are
drinking a glass of tea, so you would ask the question,
"also drinking tea?" This is a giant no-no among my people.
Be creative!

Rule #3: This is not a truth-or-dare game! Do not post questions that
will make the user uncomfortable, such as sexual questions,
or those that the below user deems inappropriate. So don't
ask these questions please.

Rule #4: Of course, do not flame, spam, or abuse. Typical
rule in every thread.

Since I'm the starter, I cannot ask a question, so...

<: Posting this thread

V: Are you going to watch the new movie Twilight at 12:00 AM, or when
the crowd is smaller?

• 11,474 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ I stay inside but after a few hours I visit someone.

< Still playing the Book and wow, I can clearly see almost 2 decades of difference between this and tLJ. It's so much more intuitive and mechanics are golden comparing to the older game.

V What job would you like to have if you lived during the Middle Ages?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ KING! Or Emperor, or Raj, or Sultan, etc...

< Watching a BattleTech stream

v Ever pulled an all-nighter?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

^ Nope

< Maybe I'm breaking some of the rules. So maybe my replies are disappearing.

V You have the ability to get stuck, I mean, enter the cyberspace. Do you do it?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ I doubt I'd be able to survive for too long while being stuck in a cyberspace, therefore only if somebody would be able to pull me out.

< Just putting an answer here in order to shorten a post: allergy to tars = allergy to cigarettes @sciller45 It's like super common.

V Let's say that you have to be a craftsman: what kind(s) of craftsmanship do you choose?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Craftsman is a pretty vague term, but probably the one that makes the most money. So a coin craftsman.

< Watching late show replays

v How many posts do you think have there been on all AG forums?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ ATM there are exactly 2399148 (if somebody didn't outran me with posting one). And I can estimate the number of deleted posts - say there were 400K deleted posts so we could get 2799148.

< Playing TBoUT 2. IMO worse than the first part and Critter Chronicles.

V What is the best hour during the day?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Skip, all the time. Unless it's a direct response to me.

< Watching Designated Survivor

v What would you do if everyone you knew died?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

^ Go through an existential crisis. Then continue life as normally knowing that you never really knew anyone.

< Huh. I didn't know people skipped walls of text. Am I weird? Is this normal?

V Which Call of duty is best call of duty?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ I didn't play all of them, so can't make a full comparison. I really enjoyed Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, so it's my best so far.

< Skipping walls of text?! Blasphemy People write walls of text for people that read them. Let skippers skip :-P I read literally everything in games, but then again, I tend to totally immerse into good game's climate. And if a game is bad, I just skip it entirely :-P

V Do you celebrate your name day?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ Some cleaning is needed every day. Once a week this medium cleaning. And from time there has to be a bigger one.

< Playing the same game. Gosh it's long. I guess they'd name it the Longest Story, if it wasn't taken.

V How fast can you speak?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

^ If I speak faster than 2 (meaningful) words a second, my speech will be faster than my thinking.

< I hate it when you watch someone play a game with a decent story and they just skip every single piece of text. Unless he played the game already, I get irritated to the point of, eh, leaving their room in a very angry fashion.

V Are you scared of mice?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ That's Baldur's Gate EE The Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay. The thing is I was soloing it without any lowering difficuly mods. And since that was fighting in a pit with groups of enemies it was also emotionally hard. I mean it's easy to get frustrated when you fought multiple enemies and any could 1 hit KO you - cause that's how unbalanced are some spells in DD.

< Just ate a fish.

V In your opinion, what's the best sounding instrument?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

^ The violin. Because it's nice, smooth, consistent. Unlike, for example, the harpsichord which produces these really sharp tones.

< Waiting for grandma to come back from Church.

V Do you like Catholic or Orthodox cathedrals better? (Sharper or more rounded?)

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

^ I kinda like Catholic more - I've never been in tserkov but I've seen it many times on pictures from inside and outside so I can compare.

< I'm browsing adventure games. Daymit, these games drain my time and money now :-P

V Can you write readably with your second hand? (I don't know how to say this, I mean left hand for right-handed person and vice versa)

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

^ Meow meow licks fur

< Ninja there, so I'll answer PlGuy's question: Not at all. Not that my handwriting with my primary hand is that great...

v Revenge: Served cold or hot?

Showing 11056-11070 of 11474