ForumsGamesPS3

97 19197
Flexxus
Flexxus
9 posts
Nomad

Im thinking of getting a PS3. Cause i like the titels. You guys think its worth it over the 360 now that Halo 3 wasnt that good?

• 97 Replies
SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

I prefer the PS3 because it has SIXAXIS controllers (motion sensor) and the XBox doesn't, but the XBox has better graphics. Don't you judge a game by it's name dude

PantySeeker
PantySeeker
26 posts
Nomad

For now, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Is coming out for the PS3 Plus We don't need a fan so it wont burn our disk out and the Xbox 360 have a 30% chance failure as it says the rumors it's called ring of fire. You maybe want to do some research in the 360, and please spend your money on something that is going to be worth it.

Decrid
Decrid
5 posts
Nomad

Well, 08 is looking to be a great year for PS3, looking better than 360 this year, but 360 already has a huge stock of great games like Gears and Halo
With MGS4 coming out this year, PS3 is going to rock. Cant wait for DMC4 either, which is on both 360 and PS3, but im picking it up on PS3 anyway

Gurthak
Gurthak
26 posts
Nomad

Well, I've always been a fan of the Playstation from the beginning so I'd say get it. Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction looks sweet, also Resistance: Fall of Man looks like an awesome game. Insomniac is great.

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

think of the HALO SERIES
but then again final fantasy and MGS...

marox3
marox3
10 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the best

drewcoltsfan
drewcoltsfan
44 posts
Nomad

Ps3 is amazing HD is dead

drewcoltsfan
drewcoltsfan
44 posts
Nomad

ps3 is easilly the best

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

you can watch blu-ray AND dvds, you can store music, videos, photos, play music from a cd you can do all those things on a xbox retard, and the online PSN it says its lag free, its not. Plus the Wii is there for internet.

AND PEOPLE THEY HAVE THE SAME GRAPHICS

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

heyyyyyy, is that nickyboy? Wernt you supposed to show us a 1 page thing about how good the PS3 is? looks like your not that commited to the cause.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i would get anything in steed of a ps3 they s u c k

drewcoltsfan
drewcoltsfan
44 posts
Nomad

PS3 all the way

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness