ForumsGamesPS3

97 19225
Flexxus
Flexxus
9 posts
Nomad

Im thinking of getting a PS3. Cause i like the titels. You guys think its worth it over the 360 now that Halo 3 wasnt that good?

• 97 Replies
armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

cool u should get 1....

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

By 2010 Ps3 is ganna be better than both Wii and Xbox360.I think you should go for it and buy the Ps3.

kidkaos707
kidkaos707
6 posts
Nomad

i got a ps3 and the graphics are beast....it kicks halo and 360 to the curb....ps3 pwns all gaming systems.....trust me....and you can get call of duty 4

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i think you will pay alot! of cash more if ya buy a 360 because the online mod costs too

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

It's definately worth getting a PS3 instead of an xbox. The games are a lot better and playing online is free.

ostronbarn
ostronbarn
13 posts
Nomad

PS3 is my dream, if you can get it, GET IT!! =P

Enter_COFB
Enter_COFB
30 posts
Nomad

PS3. MGS4... Enough said.

Manaszunex
Manaszunex
10 posts
Nomad

360 is junk. I have a friend on Hellgate: London who him, his brother and his cousin all have had 360s........Disc Read Error on all the discs. They said "It may be the disc"......I don't think all of the discs getting scratched at the same exact time is all to common.
If I'm correct they perfected disc reading at what......the PS1?!?! Get a PS3 by far. Rock Band will entertain you and friends. Army of Two is good if you like Online Shooting games. Burnout Paradise is great if you like freeroam/racing games.

dementium12345
dementium12345
29 posts
Nomad

i cant wait till i get a ps3 it is the best beats the resst

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

no do not get it its not worth it ever. get a 360

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

even though it comes with free live and it hasnt had any problems yet. i would go with the 360

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah its not the worst and not the best

Blacktiger
Blacktiger
11 posts
Nomad

Ps3 rocks! i have one my user is ryan2315

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Dude ps3=amazing, and brilliant. Right now already Army of Two, Drakes Fortune, Unreal Tourny 3, and GTA 4 (btw grand theft atuo 4 is supposedly going to be at least 5 times better, and way longer than it is on xbox or wii because of its graphics card, and quality). I mean theres major new realeases every week, and the games are getting btr and btr. Plus Devil May Cry 4. I mean its all there man. My online id is this name btw... add me up!!!

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

360 is much better dont waste your time with the ps3

Showing 46-60 of 97