ForumsGamesSonny 2 - Release date is 12/19

50 21189
DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Anyone else as excited as I am about the release?

• 50 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Woohoo! I want to know what happens next. So is the game done and you're waiting for Friday to release it?

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Games not quite done yet, but it will be soon.

TheNiceDuck
TheNiceDuck
55 posts
Nomad

Daniel, I'm going to go nuts if you keep posting screenshots D:
Makes me wanna play Sonny 2..

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Darn. Thought you wanted to wait so you can create mass hysteria with a large group of fanatics fervidly refreshing from through midnight to morning until Sonny is released. Although this works too.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Oh, that's why... Daniel is excited, so an entire forum section is made for it. X)

Does this mean I should be moving threads such as the Sonny 2 anticipating one over here, since this is where such a thread would fit best...?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Oh noes! The game is so popular, an entire forum is made to commemorate it.... Hahaha, here's a thought: What if the game's not as its cracked up to be? Not like that's possibly going to happen, but that would be so FUNNY! Although it's nice to see the man himself popping up to bust out a conversation =) It makes me glad that college was out today.

Expect 100,000 plays and 1000 replies in one day, when the game is released.

I am especially excited for Sonny II, because the first was too quick to beat. Yes, Krin kept us occupied with Doctor Herregods, but at least now, we will know what the tape is all about. No spoilers, Danny =)

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Expect 100,000 plays and 1000 replies in one day, when the game is released.
Oh dear... So many of those can be spam that it almost scares me...

The tape gets stolen! Oh noes!
At least that's what I think I remember I read.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, then the ZSC tactic team comes in and pwn >w< lol jk.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The tape gets stolen! Oh noes!

I would LAUGH my butt off if that happened at the end, before he tries to listen to it! I might bust one of my lungs even! And then another many months of wait and excruciating pain for those fanboys.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I would LAUGH my butt off if that happened at the end, before he tries to listen to it! I might bust one of my lungs even! And then another many months of wait and excruciating pain for those fanboys.

isn't the tape a video tho?
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Its a tape recorder. Isn't it? Someone play the Sonny intro and see what it looks like. I'm pretty sure its a recorder.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

sonny starts off with sonny talking through a pay phone to u.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

No, I mean after Sonny's helper dies. He hands him a tape, and it might be a recorder.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

12/19 is going to be the day that the worst flash game ever is coming out,and your excitied?!

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I can't wait =P Sonny was amazing I can't wait ofr this one to come out.

Showing 1-15 of 50