ForumsGamesWhy is there a Sonny forum?

187 60274
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin

• 187 Replies
abcize
abcize
144 posts
Nomad

there are better games than sonny there shouldnt be a form

Yes, however it is all based on opinion.
Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

Theres a forum for Sonny since it is one of the highest played/rated game. Plus, its made by Krin, and he is one of the people who work exclusively to ArmorGames...

DarkLegendd
DarkLegendd
186 posts
Nomad

Theres a forum for Sonny since it is one of the highest played/rated game. Plus, its made by Krin, and he is one of the people who work exclusively to ArmorGames...

well said armourknight, mayby this will help skeletor?
Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

Yep. Also, Sonny was also a popular game.

DarkLegendd
DarkLegendd
186 posts
Nomad

Yep. Also, Sonny was also a popular game.

yeah, its gotten a bit un-popular now D:
Still overall a good game
Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

I'm curious.. was there ever a Sonny (the first one) forum? Anyway, once Sonny 3 comes out, this forum will become dead.

Stickz
Stickz
22 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 is one of the best flash games ever! thats why theres a forum about it.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

This is actually for ALL versions of Sonny....you see a few Sonny 1 threads in here every so often.

jvtguitar
jvtguitar
5 posts
Peasant

Why is there a Sonny forum?

lol this is exactly what i thought of when i say the sonny fourm

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, this needs to be changed to Colony forum.

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Can't wait for sonny 3 How long do I have to wait is the question.

Probably about 8-12 months from when Sonny 2 came out. Really, I dont think anybody knows.
PixelPirate
PixelPirate
4 posts
Nomad

i thought it said sony...

Synjak
Synjak
38 posts
Nomad

I like all the games (1 more then 2 sometimes) but in the PVP arena you should be able to fight other players.... not just other characters

flee44
flee44
1 posts
Nomad

because sonnys awesome

steventerry
steventerry
15 posts
Shepherd

i wonder how sonny 3 will look like when it comes out

Showing 136-150 of 187