ForumsGamesWhy is there a Sonny forum?

187 60272
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin

• 187 Replies
markzi
markzi
103 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 release date??

AdsDrury
AdsDrury
15 posts
Nomad

Will this comment accelerate development.

kalabaw
kalabaw
5 posts
Nomad

Ah um...
May i ask a question?
What's the title of the song in t he tape?

hehe.

kalabaw
kalabaw
5 posts
Nomad

Krin,

Sonny 2 can still be cheated even in the latest version.

It just cycled trough backgrounds and i got NaN money and went up to lvl 30 in heroic mode.

kalabaw
kalabaw
5 posts
Nomad

Please make a sequel for this

It's awesome!

Painfield
Painfield
2 posts
Nomad

Coool, Pvp!
The story mode thing gets boring after awhile! <-<

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Sonny is awesome! So are your games , Krin!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Isn't Krin making a couple other games before thinking of making a third Sonny? I've been waiting for Sinjid for a looong time, but that was delayed after Sonny II came along XP

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

I have never played them so I don't know for sure if it's about zombies.

I didn't want to play it at first either, but when I played it, it was EPIC! Trust me on this one.
ExclFarted
ExclFarted
3 posts
Nomad

The only reason sonny forums are here is because its almost the most popular game eva

Deathsilencer
Deathsilencer
18 posts
Nomad

I think why is there a Sonny forum is Sonny and Sonny 2 games are so many players on there, and there was a fun RPG game. I was addicted for it because you can choose your own items and have a fight with enemies.

STS2012
STS2012
18 posts
Nomad

because there is

hitman88
hitman88
1 posts
Nomad

i hope in sonny 3 there will be specific armor/weapon set for the old or new classes

JackyC
JackyC
65 posts
Nomad

To be perfectly honest I don't think this game is that good - but that's just my personal opinion. I am stuck on one boss battle - I am sure I will battle through though :-D

Bwathke
Bwathke
10 posts
Nomad

The PvP feature isn't really that good its only on one computer at a time =( That made me sad but the game in itself was awesome!

Showing 166-180 of 187