ForumsGame WalkthroughsSonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

114 122421
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

How to beat baron brixuis.(i dont know the spelling hehe)

(I suggest bieng biological)First of all you must have roald and verudux on your team.then you must have these i tems from the store of from training:

Sonny:
Frosted Fate-Primary arms
Supreme Grasps-Gloves
X5C8-5-Footwear
X5C8-4-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear
Frozen Helm-Headwear

Veradux:
Anything that increases focus,speed,stregth and instinct.

Roald:
Cloaking Helm-Headwear
Rightfull Grasp-Gloves
Rebellion Striker-Primary arms
Faith Runners-Footwear
Hope's Streghth-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear

Baron B.'s super attacks:
Nightmare
Tick Tock

First,all you have to do is keep attacking him while setting your allies strategy to tactical.if baron b. uses "subversion" switch the strategy of your allies to defensive.keep fighting him until his life goes 31000 below.he must have used all his focus on you.if this happens break him to stun him and keep attacking.after he recovers all his focus by using some kind of move he will recieve holy scars time by time.if this happens,hit him with your strongest move.this will cause him damage in thousands becaus of holy scars.if the holy scars gets removed just keep attacking him and also protect veradux because he is the only one that can heal you(exept if he uses tick tock,your dead!!)after some time he will again recieve holy scars.take this as an advantage then hit him with your strongest attack until he dies.if you cant kill him at that time,just keep fighting until the holy scars appear again of if he dies.dont worry about dying(you will surely fail if you die while his life is above 31000)because your team mates can take care it for you.

Hope this helps.

• 114 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

No it actually really works if you also have that one move that gives you like plus 400 percent DOT/HOT

kongmk
kongmk
7 posts
Nomad

im hydraulic so how can i beat him

kongmk
kongmk
7 posts
Nomad

i cant beat this the drain attack thing.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

Flash Freeze-Regulate-Flash Freeze-Regulate-Regulate-Mind Freeze-attack-attack-repeat.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Yep. Freeze combo plus regulate should get you there

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

flash freeze, mind freeze, hit him with some other stuff, then do it again, very tedious but it works

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

its acctulay preety easy i just get somthing to increase vilaty i drain his focus wait for it to recharge and drain his focus again i keep doing this until he dies
when yo draibn his focus he will use somthing to ragain his focus and using this spell will cost him a lot of life points by using this stragey i never lost

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Also, for the baron I suggest turning autosave off so you can keep playing him to get the unholy runeblade.

Blazier101
Blazier101
4 posts
Nomad

and what level should i be??

liv2ski97
liv2ski97
3 posts
Nomad

It took me forever to beat him- get good, survive as long as possible, but it kinda comes down to luck.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

It's called take down his focus

Rubberlegs623
Rubberlegs623
96 posts
Nomad

I used the psycho class and decreased his shadow defense and increased his damage taken.

deri222
deri222
1 posts
Peasant

Well i thank u a lot for this walktrough and i must add that my veradux died when he was at 15k life and i still could beat him OHAYYYYYYY

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

Baron Brixus is not hard at all. Haven't tried Psychological yet. Basically, take down his focus. If you can't, then tough it out. At the beginning, you should have at least CONSIDERED getting healing, buffs, or something hurting your enemy's focus! Trust me, they are still useful after the Baron. Wait until he weakens himself, then hit hard. Your ability bar should generally comprise of a focus regen move, a couple of hard hitting moves, a stun move, (To Heal), and healing/focus drain moves.

Cro5dodo
Cro5dodo
1 posts
Nomad

Is Nightmare the Echoed screams or does it actually says Nightmare ????

Showing 76-90 of 114