ForumsGame WalkthroughsSonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

114 122418
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

How to beat baron brixuis.(i dont know the spelling hehe)

(I suggest bieng biological)First of all you must have roald and verudux on your team.then you must have these i tems from the store of from training:

Sonny:
Frosted Fate-Primary arms
Supreme Grasps-Gloves
X5C8-5-Footwear
X5C8-4-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear
Frozen Helm-Headwear

Veradux:
Anything that increases focus,speed,stregth and instinct.

Roald:
Cloaking Helm-Headwear
Rightfull Grasp-Gloves
Rebellion Striker-Primary arms
Faith Runners-Footwear
Hope's Streghth-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear

Baron B.'s super attacks:
Nightmare
Tick Tock

First,all you have to do is keep attacking him while setting your allies strategy to tactical.if baron b. uses "subversion" switch the strategy of your allies to defensive.keep fighting him until his life goes 31000 below.he must have used all his focus on you.if this happens break him to stun him and keep attacking.after he recovers all his focus by using some kind of move he will recieve holy scars time by time.if this happens,hit him with your strongest move.this will cause him damage in thousands becaus of holy scars.if the holy scars gets removed just keep attacking him and also protect veradux because he is the only one that can heal you(exept if he uses tick tock,your dead!!)after some time he will again recieve holy scars.take this as an advantage then hit him with your strongest attack until he dies.if you cant kill him at that time,just keep fighting until the holy scars appear again of if he dies.dont worry about dying(you will surely fail if you die while his life is above 31000)because your team mates can take care it for you.

Hope this helps.

• 114 Replies
hero000
hero000
12 posts
Bard

Use level 2 Disrupt to drain his focus, then he'll use the holy scars (skill that makes him much more vulnerable). Keep doing this and you'll win

arovner
arovner
2 posts
Farmer

To survive the Baron's Tick-Tock attack, make sure Veradux keeps on healing you. Just a tip.

arigon2
arigon2
1 posts
Peasant

to defeat baron (if you are biological) you want to get disprupt 2/2 then you use on baron and he will use some ablility that restores all his focus but deals massive damage to himself then all you have to do is keep using that ability and then he will eventually kill himself

furrycritter241
furrycritter241
36 posts
Nomad

How do you get friend requests?

mongol47
mongol47
1 posts
Nomad

what if he uses tick tock on u? then what should u do?

LumberJack327
LumberJack327
2 posts
Nomad

he is easy on any diffuculty for me when i use biological class

saige9022
saige9022
1 posts
Nomad

The best way to beat him is to upgrade "regulate" to its max, and since regulate takes away you're enemies focus, he has to use "deep burning" witch makes him recover focus with the cost of over 2000 health every turn. And whenever he loses all his focus he HAS to use it, and also use "flash freeze" or "smash" to stun him. Hope this helped.

GunsandGlory
GunsandGlory
3 posts
Farmer

There are ways to sap his focus for Psycho and Bio. Technically, there's also one for Hydro, but it's not as good. You want to beat him with Hydro, do what i did; grind the **** out of the game.

flamedude12345678
flamedude12345678
1 posts
Nomad

WTF BARON ALWAYS USES TICK TOCK AT BEGINING OF THE GAME AND I LOSE

Showing 106-114 of 114