ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857977
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
peanutace11
peanutace11
2 posts
Nomad

they most have a sonny 3 yay

taylorkills2
taylorkills2
2 posts
Blacksmith

you guys said 2 years but its been 3

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Strange, Krin HAS made a game in the last year

http://armorgames.com/play/7598/flight

Flight

I played through it without ever realizing that

Devon223
Devon223
5 posts
Shepherd

I hope Sonny 3 comes out soon it's been like 2 years since Sonny 2 I really want to see how this ends

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Usually when the last stand comes out Sonny comes out near that time and The Last Stand - Union City has come out so Sonny 3 might come out in a few months if you guy's are bored you should play the game i just talked about it's really fun!!

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

guys this is the story that is gonna happen to me waiting for sonny 3 and sinjid 3

2011laying TLS:UNION CITY ...
2012:still playing TLS:UNION CITY...
2012:what was that noise ... holy sh.. the world has been ended ...
2013:wow is the creator of sonny alive ?!!!
2025h i think i am never gonna see sonny 3
2026:hey man come and play sonny 6 !!!!what ???...(i wasnt alerted all this time)lol

GrazingBuffalo
GrazingBuffalo
32 posts
Nomad

I lol'd when I saw the first page comments. They said it would be coming in 2 years, and it's been 3 years since then. I've played through Sonny 2 about 10 times, and unlocked Zone 6 and 7. I think since Last Stand 3 just came out he should be starting to develop Sonny 3. It will be about 5 months+ before he finishes it, but I can wait.

SgtSausage22
SgtSausage22
1 posts
Nomad

I think this "krin" guy should really make a Sonny 3

lucasdu5100
lucasdu5100
1 posts
Nomad

sonny is funny

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

This is awkward.
Ryuk96
Ryuk96
3 posts
Nomad

I wonder how i can get into a coma...hmmmmmmm

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 has 7 zones now with 15-30 battles in each one with 6 classes (total) your stuck up with the same character's from the end of Sonny 2 and all i have to say is the game is coming in a few months, it's going to be late 2011 or very early 2012 the graphic's improved and more item's and PvP is involved again and a bonus zone with extra bosses' similar to Sonny (1st one)

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Aside's that now depending to the class you pick will show you the category and choice of pick through all the new tactic's and spell's you may choose,now the zone's have mid-bosses' and a final boss a little bit like the 1st and 2nd Sonny with weather involved such as rain,fog,dust cloud's,sand storm,night,sunset just as Krin informed me...now we all know all of you are very impatient but please give him some time for you may not know that constructing video game's are not simple. Thank you for your time!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,761 posts
Nomad

Conartist made last stand seris(includeing the 3rd one), and kirn made the sonny seris. Why are some people acting like they are the same person/conartist is makeing sonny/ect.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Before sonny 3 comes out Krins making sinjid 3

Showing 901-915 of 1220