ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857972
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

i think when they create sonny 3 they arent making another.
Just sayin.

FrozenBlades
FrozenBlades
5 posts
Nomad

Hi all, hope I'm not hijacking this but there's currently another game in development with similar gameplay to Sonny 2 seeking beta testers. It's a different universe and graphic style but the same awesome turnbased battling. Send me a message or comment my profile and I'll send you the information to join it!

Miraidematro
Miraidematro
738 posts
Blacksmith

I know a game to kill some time with:
Champions of chaos has the same battling system and has it's own story, But sonny still is the VERY BEST TURN BASED ACTION GAME!

I messed a little with the battling system in the sonny games.
I know the battling system is great as it is but I think that it whould be awsome if it could go like this:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6EBT6Q6H

( Yes I did create it myself BUT I do not own the sounds or graphics! I ripped them from sonny2 / 1 and sounds from david Orr, The voice acting is done by me just for fun! )

If the sound doesn't line up correctly or it lags, then it is your computer cause it works fine here!
plz tell what you think!

( ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT OWN THE THINGS IN THE GAME! )

Miraidematro
Miraidematro
738 posts
Blacksmith

Use this code for both players in PVP area !

START_!&!%,*$*,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,*$*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,*$*,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,*$*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,NODATA,*^*,*$*,7,*$*,!&!%_END

Just try it!

Miraidematro
Miraidematro
738 posts
Blacksmith

it will choose random things evry time u use it

songpol
songpol
1 posts
Nomad

i wish the game could be out now because it says it was out on 21st of july

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Sonny 3 is probably the most anticipated game right now. I have been waiting for so long for it. can't wait till it's out!

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

Idk if they is actually going to post it this year.
They said that last year.
So when are they going to post it?

-Legend

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

So when are they going to post it?

You mean release it? It's unknown, the only thing Krin gave us is that he's working on Sinjid 3 and he showed the Sinjid alpha video.
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

well yess sonny is a master peace and its a awsome game but dont forget sinjid is awsome too so if sinjid came out first 100% for sure it will come out first... dont be sad cause sinjid is cool too and you can complete sinjid and TLS till sonny comes out ...

Voidreaper117
Voidreaper117
42 posts
Nomad

Give Krin a break... he's been working on the freaking series for years; he deserves to to make us wait... (when the hell is 3 coming out! <i>Silently curses under his breath</i&gt

SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

Sonny is a good game, I can't wait until the next one comes out.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

this thread is huge!!!!
sonny 3 seems to never come out

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

A sonny 3 needs to be made not making it for a rush but when good sequels for games like that ages later people will have beat the game and none want keep beating the same stuff over and over again so in time it should be made.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

On Krins page I think it says he has taken a temporary break on sonny 3

Showing 931-945 of 1220