ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857940
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
Airattack27
Airattack27
13 posts
Nomad

I've actually thought a lot about this stuff...

there are 3 classes, just like in sonny 2. The classes will be Elementalist (Fire, Ice, Cosmic powers, a lot like Psychological), Bio (poison, physical, shadow; a lot like Biological), and Defensive (Earth, Electric, Healing; a lot like Hydraulic). It's not the best, but it's something.

Aela
Aela
2 posts
Peasant

Yea dude sonny 3 is a definate must <3

emmett050
emmett050
2 posts
Nomad

Please I don't Care if it is a half game release. I just want to know he is going to make it before I turn 14.

Cigara
Cigara
3 posts
Nomad

Lets hope Sonny 3 will be released soon!

jonnytest95
jonnytest95
4 posts
Nomad

I was 11 when they said there would be a sonny3 4 years on im getting tired of waiting!!

gutarh3r0
gutarh3r0
1 posts
Nomad

frikin want it to come out already

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

guys Krin has still not finished Sinjid it's what he's mainly focused on. Needless to say he's fighting cancer so we all should start cooperating he has a life just like us to calm the hell out.

jonnytest95
jonnytest95
4 posts
Nomad

still, 4 years? is he actually gonna make it?

yasko62
yasko62
52 posts
Nomad

Guys he is busy working on the new Sinjid don't rush him, if you do that he will get nervous, rush and make it too quickly so it will be short and have a lot of bugs. Be patient, that is all I can say.
P.S anyway the new Sinjid looks great!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Looks like there is a slight delay in it. Krin's currently fighting cancer. Read this for details.

danielbates93
danielbates93
40 posts
Nomad

Cool[i]HAHA

danielbates93
danielbates93
40 posts
Nomad

coola boola[i]

seonwall
seonwall
23 posts
Nomad

[b]coola boola!!

taichi22
taichi22
4 posts
Peasant

Hahaa... Sinjid appears to be coming along nicely. The game should be out by the summer from the looks of things on Krin's blog... so there's that awesomesauce. And next thing to come will be sonny 3... but that'll take like another year - 3 years.

Alphaman2
Alphaman2
1 posts
Nomad

the person who made sonny 3 told me a sneak peek at it

Showing 1081-1095 of 1220