ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857929
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
Metsuki
Metsuki
3 posts
Nomad

It has been years...I really can't wait for the next installment. The Sonny series have always been my favorite since I started playing. I guess it will take a very long time for the third to come out. But I will be waiting, since I have no choice.

djdjdjdj1
djdjdjdj1
1 posts
Nomad

can some one please post the link in munch games for sonny games

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

I hope the game will be as good as people it will be. It'd disappoint me if the game sucked.

Tonks5823
Tonks5823
1 posts
Nomad

I hope it gets out soon, I cant wait

AlomonX3
AlomonX3
1 posts
Nomad

the "sonny 3" on munchgames is actually sonny 2, just named wrong.

Baster245
Baster245
2 posts
Shepherd

are you even sure that sonny 3 will be out. 4 years passed already and no news

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
140 posts
Blacksmith

Can't wait for the game to come out, i don't mind waiting at all cause i loved sonny 2. Hope it will be good as the last one or even better

retardbyrd
retardbyrd
55 posts
Nomad

Honestly, I'm a fan off all his works, and any new game he comes out with will more than likely rock. But I've been living under a rock the past month, so seeing this thread made me squee a little inside.

Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

Dont expect Sonny 3 before Sinjid comes out, and by the way I rather wait 10 years than 1 year, but for a game full of content, storyline, and everyrhing instead of 1-year game that the developers rushed to release it, with tons of bugs and short gameplay.

infinite77
infinite77
6 posts
Nomad

I hope that the soundtrack will be as good as the first 2 games.

tadisx
tadisx
1 posts
Shepherd

legend of void chapter 1 was short and having some bugs but in 1year~ creator maked chapter 2 much more longer game than cp1 much more fun. he is making sonny 3 so long... i hope it ll be worth it. Everyone come creeptd.com best tower defense game online, no download.

Th3BiRd95
Th3BiRd95
1 posts
Nomad

YESS

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I can't wait to play Sonny 3. Sonny 1 and 2 were overall amazing and are still among my favorites on Armor Games. I just hope that the music is as epic as before, especially with the boss battles.

gravier78
gravier78
1 posts
Peasant

i am telling ya if it has aditional classes with a better storyline and a veradux without a dagger stuck to his face i am all for it i cant wait

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Hopefully more teammate options too cause in sonny 2 u could only choose near the end if you wanted to swap teammates

Showing 1111-1125 of 1220