ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857970
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
Acrio
Acrio
1 posts
Nomad

Commone guys, maybe I'm pathetic but since I was waiting for autumn war 2 for 2 years? maybe it's 3 now, we know the creator of the game won't do it anymore, I hope Krin (?) won't abandon you like Oreo47 me and so many people...

Yep, so Good Luck guys!

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

I hear he's working on a sinjid 3 before sonny. I like both and don't really care which comes out first as long as one does ( and soon!)

phoneab
phoneab
1 posts
Farmer

i would be play sonny 3 but i never has find one

ImAwesome247
ImAwesome247
1 posts
Nomad

i hope sonny 3 does come out though

dragontamer555
dragontamer555
3 posts
Peasant

ugh i cant wait for it to come out i hate the stuff that leave u hangin but that is if it was worth the wait lets just hope its a good 1

HoodieNinja_xD
HoodieNinja_xD
5 posts
Nomad

YAY! i cant wait for this game!

thankyou10
thankyou10
1 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 u can actualy move around and u get 2 travel to yo destination and u can choose to do right or wrong.pick right then bad guy boss pick wrong good guy boss

settlers4
settlers4
1 posts
Nomad

i want sonny 3!!!

Glukon2
Glukon2
2 posts
Nomad

Cant wait to play Sonny 3
Sonny 2 was just epic.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Sonny and Sonny 2 were both very fun games,if the third could come soon that would be great!

Syth9
Syth9
18 posts
Farmer

Sonny was pretty awesome. My older brother hates flash games normally, but sonny was one of the only games that I ever got him to play.
When sonny 2 came out, I was so excited. Sonny 2 was so much better than sonny I cant play sonnny anymore. I'm wondering if Sonny 3 wiill be so much better than sonny 2 that I wont want to play sonny 2 anymore.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

When will Sonny 3 come?!?!

KARLISIMO3000
KARLISIMO3000
1 posts
Nomad

i cant wait for sonny 3. while you wait download this game and whats the best you can download maps for multiplayer[url=http://haloce]

Jumprava
Jumprava
4 posts
Nomad

he he SONNY 3...

Sonny 2 is already a perfect game, so how good could be sonny 3?
who knows maybie one day ( if the game will be relised ) we will discover it

malmal47
malmal47
1 posts
Nomad

i think we're long overdue for a good trilogy sonny 3 is gonna sell it on the release date i just hope theres still like a poison class as its called.

Showing 1066-1080 of 1220