ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849913
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
Alphaman2
Alphaman2
1 posts
Nomad

the person who made sonny 3 told me a sneak peek at it

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

the person who made sonny 3 told me a sneak peek at it

I don't think so, if Krin had news or anything he would tell everybody publicly.
FreeRunner90
FreeRunner90
1 posts
Nomad

I hope that you can have classes like caretakers and stuff.

pieserman
pieserman
2 posts
Nomad

they should make an ability that damges all enemies in 1 turn

pieserman
pieserman
2 posts
Nomad

make a 3 split ability attack all enemies in 1 turn

12gaugeshotgun
12gaugeshotgun
5 posts
Farmer

i think you should be able to acually use guns as guns, not a sword, and maybe a higher level max so you can get all the ablities

Naoto1994
Naoto1994
19 posts
Nomad

A higher level cap would be okay, but only if there were even more diversity of skills available. If not it will simply take the point out of the skill tree system. The reason for a level cap is to force you to choose your skills wisely and construct your own unique Sonny, not an overpowered character.

DoomDrakon
DoomDrakon
41 posts
Farmer

They should definitely add more classes and skills. Maybe a PvP, but like in Real-Time where you can rank up?

yugiaddict
yugiaddict
1 posts
Peasant

I can't wait for sonny 3

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

@yugiaddict : my friend i am sorry to disappoint you ... krin said that sinjid is gonna be our in about : 2 months or 1 month later in summer ... that means sonny will get started from them !! that means like 1 year i think ... or 2 ...

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i dont really see whats so great about sonny i mean the story was good at the begining but things started getting silly like why is the other zombie guy a medic if he's a zombie

alikarakan
alikarakan
2 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 is already on MUNCH GAMES

ImAdmin
ImAdmin
20 posts
Nomad

The game is not going to come out in time because he is also making Sinjid. Sonny is supposed to come out soon but sinjid is supposed to too. I hope he makes Sonny first then sinjid because I know I would like the new sonny better then the new sinjid since it has not been around for too long like sonny has and sonny also has more fame to it in my opinion.

gameslasher99
gameslasher99
3 posts
Shepherd

some of the abilities present in the game should be changed. like the hobo in sonny 2 (not the real one) had an ability "Bad Smell" that could affect only 1 enemy at time. Why this wasnt a 3-way shot so he can damage all of them? like,in real life everyone can feel if someone smells. I expect many things from sonny 3. Like,sonny 1 was good and the game advanced in sonny 2.It just got WAY better! it would be a shame now to make quick a game and relase it faster due to the huge popularity of the game and the game itself is simply not good.That's my opinion

Changes that i expect? Hmm,there are many of course as there were many changes from sonny 1 to sonny 2. of course I expect the game be longer cause everyone starts playing on easy. after finishing on easy it's not that interesting to restart,even if on a different dificulty. so the game should be longer.as the game is longer you should be able to reach higher levels like 30 on easy,and so expect a bigger ability tree,maybe even a second page. even a half is better. aslo,there should be more classes and so,more atributes that classes can rely on.
Maybe i have too big expectations,but still there needs to be improvement to satisfy the player.

Later Or Sooner,Hope that the sonny 3 will be a great game.

gameslasher99
gameslasher99
3 posts
Shepherd

I guess its gonna be a great game.

Showing 1096-1110 of 1221